The Masked Singer: Series 2

If Blob goes then Jonathan will 100% guess Lenny Henry as some kind of out of the blue wild guess at the end, like he JUST thought of it.

Tonight was fun but we weren't able to watch live :( I really think the dragon is Courtney Act, and Gabrielle and Lenny Henry must be dead certs at this point surely.

I was happy for the result and Gabrielle gets to live another day

Pretty sure Sausage is now Joss Stone, she did a world tour for 5 years and I think the only country she didn’t visit was Iran

Zero of the clues match to Gabrielle yet the voice 100% does. I can't tell it at all.

I was convinced Joss Stone was Sausage then completely unconvinced. The voice isn't good enough. Unless she's lost in in recent years?

The clue about looking like a horse matches with her playing Anne of Cleves in the Tudors (who was described as a "Mare" by Henry VIII)

I've deliberately been steering clear of this thread to try to preserve some of the mystery of the show but finally gave in tonight...

Surely Robin is Nicky Byrne? There've been various Westlife references, plus something a few weeks ago about "representing my country" which surely means Eurovision?

That second one could also point to Aston, I believe he's played for England in Soccer Aid before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom