The Masked Singer: Series 2

Badger a lot of people are saying is Kevin Clifton.

Dragon - NO IDEA! I saw an idea floating around that it's Sue Perkins, and the 'All By Myself' thing could be a reference to her being part of a double act.
Apparently there were some clues alluding to her Games of Thrones show.

I am trying to think of a male with a voice like that. I am open to the idea of Dragon being female but am sticking with male for now.

Sausage - Joss Stone
Blob - Lenny Henry (although I also think maybe David Walliams)
Harlequin - Gabrielle ( I don’t think the clues point to her, but THAT VOICE and @cwej cant be wrong on Gabrielle)
Dragon - Courtney Act
Badger - ??
Viking - Morten Harket
Robin - Aston Merrygold

Dragon definitely sounded a lot like Sue Perkins last night

I don't hear Kevin Clifton in Badger but I don't have an alternative

I’m absolutely sure Dragon is Sue Perkins.

They sound nothing like Courtney Act.

Still COMPLETELY stumped about Badger.

I still think it’s Ne-Yo who had a song called Because of You.

I don’t know why he’s disguising his accent though!
Agree, it’s Ne-Yo I reckon - the song clue gave it away for me and he’s definitely disgusting his accent and singing voice but it crept through at points.

I’m sold on Joss Stone being sausage, all the clues link to her and the voice matches.

Definitely think Morten was double-bluffing.

Is Sue Perkins not a lesbian, as I thought Dragon mentioned a boyfriend? I thought it was a gay man, I had picked Joe McElderry a few weeks ago but I don’t think so anymore.

Robin is 100% Aston Merrygold.

So the costume designer put this on their instagram, with "#CourtneyAct"

Screenshot-2021-01-24-at-12.51.33-3d00.jpg

That's surely just a guess. They wouldn't risk their contract by giving the game away.

They would not be told who they are making the suit for

The NeYo thing is pretty compelling. It’s just that the accent is pretty good for someone who isn’t British.
It's very good but definitely something I can imagine him doing.

Also one of the clues was a periodic table. He played The TIN MAN in The Wiz Live!

Last edited:
Listening to Badger speak again, his English accent is all over the place...

I will be amazed if Badger isn't British. I can't imagine a non-Brit doing that accent, which sounds basically mild Brummy to me.

I love So Sick. Total throwaway pop/r'n'b but great. :D

I listened to some Ne-Yo this morning and... yeah... it really does sound like it could be him. It kinda disappoints me that I read all these theories though, because I would NEVER have got him in a million years if I'd not looked here. :D It's weird - I love doing the guessing and playing detective, but I hate when I work it out (or in this case, someone else works it out and I go ... 'Oh... yeah... that sounds like it could be right').

But I'm very impressed with the speaking voice if it is him. He had me 100% convinced and I'd never have expected him (or anyone American) to do that kind of North Midlands twang... Most professional actors wouldn't be able to pull that off.

Closer?
Beautiful Monster?
Because of You (Which was incidentally the name of the song Badger performed on Saturday...)?

Honestly, I thought he was far TOO big for this show :D
The only song called Closer that I know is by Kylie (in fact, she has two songs called that :disco:). Is Beautiful Monster the same one as that Beyoncé and Shakira song?

Closer?
Beautiful Monster?
Because of You (Which was incidentally the name of the song Badger performed on Saturday...)?

Honestly, I thought he was far TOO big for this show :D

Someone also pointed out in a VT, Badger says he's one of a kind and one of Ne-Yo's earliest songs was "One in a Million".

If the final seven are:
Sue Perkins
Lenny Henry
Aston Merrygold
NeYo
Sheridan Smith
Gabrielle
Morten Harket

Then yet again that's quite the line-up ITV have assembled.

I hope you're right and also about Courtney Act because if it turns out I've been missing out on a show with both Sue Perkins and Ben Adams in, I will be most upset

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom