Thursday learns a fun fact

Gene Kelly Donald Oconnor GIF by filmeditor

• Love
Reactions: GNL
It's so embarrassing - we're all trying to observe the 2 mins silence and there's some LAUGHING HYENA having a chat with their pal, seemingly oblivious to the highly uncommon quiet around her. :manson:

Well now that’s done, FUN FACT, today is Pocky Day in Japan, because 11/11 looks like 4 Pocky sticks.

And ASFM breakout stars J Soul Brothers made a song for it a while back

It's so embarrassing - we're all trying to observe the 2 mins silence and there's some LAUGHING HYENA having a chat with their pal, seemingly oblivious to the highly uncommon quiet around her. :manson:
We had a polish guy turned round and asked "Why the fuck isn't anyone talking?"

Well I’m supposed to fly to Baltimore in a few hours to visit my sister. But I woke up with a bad cold. My COVID rapid test was negative but I still feel like I shouldn’t go. But I’m so conflicted about it

Well I’m supposed to fly to Baltimore in a few hours to visit my sister. But I woke up with a bad cold. My COVID rapid test was negative but I still feel like I shouldn’t go. But I’m so conflicted about it
It could be that you have a severe case of not wanting to go to Baltimore, in which case you're actually entirely healthy.

It could be that you have a severe case of not wanting to go to Baltimore, in which case you're actually entirely healthy.
They’re basing a new season of The Wire on her life there so you’re probably right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom