Tori Amos - Ocean To Ocean

Yaldabaoth has blessed me and I will be in HER presence this Friday in Dublin :disco:
Is there a support act? We have a dinner reservation beforehand, not sure if I need to rush out of the restaurant or not...

Yaldabaoth has blessed me and I will be in HER presence this Friday in Dublin :disco:
Is there a support act? We have a dinner reservation beforehand, not sure if I need to rush out of the restaurant or not...
Saint Sister. Two Irish girls with sweet harmonies and a harp. Doesn't sound like much but actually for that genre they're really quite good! One of the only support acts I've ever seen where the audience didn't talk all over them.

Saint Sister. Two Irish girls with sweet harmonies and a harp. Doesn't sound like much but actually for that genre they're really quite good! One of the only support acts I've ever seen where the audience didn't talk all over them.
Oh that might be better than the guy she had on the last time I saw her, good fit for the St. Patrick's Day comedown. I might have to skip dessert then...

I wish she’d realised if they drove a few hours up the road they could’ve played another full house easily and I could’ve seen a second show.

No idea if link in previous post worked, lots of stuff loads blank on here for me.

I wish she’d realised if they drove a few hours up the road they could’ve played another full house easily and I could’ve seen a second show.

No idea if link in previous post worked, lots of stuff loads blank on here for me.
As in the Facebook embed?

It doesn't work well with dark theme, and it might be blocked entirely if you are using an adblocker.

(can I leave the scary Tori Amos thread now?)

It’s about time she acknowledged some of her CLASSIQUES.
tori-amos-tori-amos-hands-on-head.gif

I’ve been playing her non stop since the weekend though I feel like I could play Juarez, Riot Poof and Datura on a constant loop at the moment and be content. Did not expect this tour to reignite Venus for me.

I meant AATSS OKSSSSS S
OKAY

This is a version of AATS that actually would have WORKED:

1. Give
2. Welcome to England
3. Strong black vine
4. Flavor
5. Curtain Call
6. Fire to your plain
7. Police me
8. Abnormally attracted to sin
9. Starling
10. Fast horse
11. Ophelia
12. Lady in blue

SORRY NOT SORRY

OKAY

1. Give
2. Welcome to England
3. 500 Miles
4. Flavor
5. Curtain Call
6. Fire to your plain
7. Police me
9. Starling
10. Fast horse
11. Ophelia
12. Lady in blue

SORRY NOT SORRY

FYP

OKAY

1. Give
2. Welcome to England
3. Strong black vine
4. Flavor
5. Curtain Call
6. Fire to your plain
7. Police me
9. Starling
10. Fast horse
11. Ophelia
12. Lady in blue

SORRY NOT SORRY
Jancelled due to the lack of Maybe California . Sorry NOT sorry.

OKAY

1. Give
2. Welcome to England
3. Strong black vine
4. Flavor
5. Curtain Call
6. Fire to your plain
7. Police me
9. Starling
10. Fast horse
11. Ophelia
12. Lady in blue

SORRY NOT SORRY
Reason no. 2 why this tracklist is jancelled also is the lack of

That

Guyyyyyyyy

Thaaaaattttt

Guyyyyy

I do really like AATS, I think it just gets bogged down down by its bulk in a way that ADP doesn't. ADP is consciously all over the place, but I don't think AATS means to be
I really think AATS is one of her best albums in terms of her producer skillettés.
Maybe California :love:

Updated ToriAmos album rankings:

1. Boys for Pele
2. From the Choirgirl Hotel
3. Scarlet's Walk
4. Little Earthquakes
5. To Venus and Back
6. Under the Pink

7. Ocean to Ocean
8. American Doll Posse
9. The Beekeeper
10. Native Invader