13 Midsomer Murders 4.209m
14 Grantchester 4.014m
15 BBC News at Six 3.985m
16 The Mating Game 3.930m
17 The Earthshot Prize: Repairing Our Planet 3.692m
18 EastEnders 3.643m
19 Casualty 3.390m
20 Heathrow: Britain's Busiest Airport 3.137m

Did anyone watch The Larkins last night? It was all lovely, and light and bright but I also don’t remember it being quite so RUBBISH. I expect big figures for the opener, but surely it will drop viewers next week and moving forward.

And that's a 50.4% audience share for Strictly's main show again. The Results got 44%, and no other show got more than 40%.

Big dramas may get higher audiences, but in terms of Appointment TV, nothing seems to come close.

Also, are Hollington Drive and Ridley road worth watching?
Got both stored, but I'm not sure I'm inclined to watch.

Just watched Angela Black with Joanne Froggatt from last night and intrigued by where it's going.

And that's a 50.4% audience share for Strictly's main show again. The Results got 44%, and no other show got more than 40%.

Big dramas may get higher audiences, but in terms of Appointment TV, nothing seems to come close.

That is a FANTASTIC figure for Strictly. Well deserved of course.

Got both stored, but I'm not sure I'm inclined to watch.

Just watched Angela Black with Joanne Froggatt from last night and intrigued by where it's going.

I watched Angela Black last night too and thoroughly enjoyed it. I enjoy most of the programmes Joanne Froggatt is in, although she invariably plays the same character in most.

I watched Angela Black last night too and thoroughly enjoyed it. I enjoy most of the programmes Joanne Froggatt is in, although she invariably plays the same character in most.
Yes, although she does it well and I like her as well. She's very much a division or two below the Mighty Suranne though :disco:

Yes, although she does it well and I like her as well. She's very much a division or two below the Mighty Suranne though :disco:

Oh of course. I am not sure we have another actress of her calibre on uk tv right now. I usually enjoy Sheridan Smith but she has not been in much of late after having her baby. Vicky McClure is probably UP THERE too actually, but again doesn’t seem to do all that much other than Line of Duty of course.

Sarah Lancashire is probably my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE when playing her part in Happy Valley. We are meant to be getting a season 3 of that at some point. :disco:

I think Jodie Comer is probably right up there with her, more so perhaps internationally.

Mr L is putting The Larkins on RIGHT NOW. Not sure if I want to put myself through it.

I think Jodie Comer is probably right up there with her, more so perhaps internationally.

Internationally, possibly. I wouldn’t say she has had anything near the hit rate of Suranne outside Killing Eve here though.

Did anyone watch The Larkins last night? It was all lovely, and light and bright but I also don’t remember it being quite so RUBBISH. I expect big figures for the opener, but surely it will drop viewers next week and moving forward.
No but they’ve been filming it up and down my road for the last few weeks .
I do like the actress who plays the wife

No but they’ve been filming it up and down my road for the last few weeks .
I do like the actress who plays the wife

It looks absolutely STUNNING where it is filmed.

I loved her in No Offence on channel 4.

5.1m is good for an overnight figure. I'm just wondering if it will skew older and therefore not add as much on catch up as some other shows. We'll see...

Also, are Hollington Drive and Ridley road worth watching?

Hollington Drive is not that great. Anna Maxwell Martin is comfortably the best thing about it, her sister is distractingly OTT. I think Ridley Road is better.

Watching Ridley Road now but I can tell it's not really my bag.

October 4 - 10

For some reason Channel 4 hasn't reported its figures for this week, so no figure for GBBO. If it held the same audience as last week, it would be #2. If I see a figure reported later, I'll edit it in.

01 Strictly Come Dancing 9.928m
02 Strictly Come Dancing: The Results 8.279m
03 The Larkins 6.580m
04 Silent Witness 6.117m
05 Angela Black 5.349m
06 Gordon, Gino and Fred: Road Trip 5.254m
07 Coronation Street 5.246m
08 Blankety Blank 5.216m
09 Emmerdale 4.736m
10 Hollington Drive 4.409m
11 Countryfile 4.409m
12 Grantchester 4.264m
13 All Creatures Great And Small 4.238m
14 BBC News at Six 3.910m
15 The Repair Shop 3.839m
16 Casualty 3.594m
17 World Cup: Qualifiers 3.472m
18 EastEnders 3.471m
19 Have I Got News For You 3.421m
20 Ridley Road 3.397m

I know this isn't a general TV news thread, but I'll leave this here considering we don't seem to have started threads for it for the last few years

Oh that’s made my DAY

Now if only I could voodoo I’m A Celebrity into the television graveyard my job will be DONE

Oh sorry, I didn't see the quote.

I suspect IACGMOOH will still pull big numbers, unless people are put off by the repeat of the Welsh castle.

I forgot this again. Well, I did go to post it on Monday, but again Channel 4 is missing, so no GBBO. No idea why 4 haven't published their figures this last couple of weeks.

Coming up...

October 11 - 17

01 Strictly Come Dancing 10.124m
02 Strictly Come Dancing: The Results 8.123m
03 The Larkins 5.545m
04 World Cup: Qualifiers 5.195m
05 Angela Black 5.177m
06 Coronation Street 5.085m
07 Emmerdale 4.658m
08 Blankety Blank 4.600m
09 Who Do You Think You Are? 4.233m
10 The Repair Shop 4.217m
11 All Creatures Great And Small 4.206m
12 Hollington Drive 4.121m
13 BBC News at Six 4.041m
14 Grantchester 4.030m
15 The Hit List 3.803m
16 The Earthshot Prize: Repairing Our Planet 3.537m
17 The Mating Game 3.461m
18 EastEnders 3.399m
19 Heathrow: Britain's Busiest Airport 3.191m
20 Match Of The Day 3.182m

I can’t believe that many people tuned in to episode 2 of The Larkins.

I forgot this again. Well, I did go to post it on Monday, but again Channel 4 is missing, so no GBBO. No idea why 4 haven't published their figures this last couple of weeks.

Coming up...
They seem to be having some issues at the moment.

Coming up...
Isn't it all down to this problem with the server crash a few weeks ago?

Eastenders is falling way off the radar.

I wonder when it was last no.1. Probably who killed Lucy Beale, whenever that was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom