UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

Oooh they’re all very CATTY today :disco:

SOMEONE THROW A SHOE AT HIM!

So he's said he's "furious" about the joking. But not about the actual party.

I feel sorry for this poor woman plastered all over the papers, being used as a scapegoat. As ever, the country is looking at the effect, not the cause. And Boris knows how to work that system.

So he's said he's "furious" about the joking. But not about the actual party.

I feel sorry for this poor woman plastered all over the papers, being used as a scapegoat. As ever, the country is looking at the effect, not the cause. And Boris knows how to work that system.
I don’t. She was at the party, she hid it, she joked about it (despite over 500 people dying of COVID the day of the party) and she’s been advising Johnson. She’s just as much a cunt as every other person there.

Last edited:
I don’t. She was at the party, she hid it, she joked about it (despite over 500 people dying of COVID the day of the party) and she’s been advising Johnson. She’s just as much a cunt as every other person at the parties.

TRUE. But on the level of blame she's way below Boris. When you watch Rees-Mogg at that recent party mocking the story, you know they're all acting that way, not just her. And they are far more accountable than she is.

Even the edited highlights of PMQs were a bloodbath. The key to this is that the opposition must never, at any point, let him forget it.

This needs to be his legacy, locking the country up and dancing on the bodies of the people whose deaths he was instrumental in.

A lot of MPs are calling for him to resign. I know there are calls for this almost daily from sane people, but I've not seen this many MPs making such a visible statement until now.

I've just seen it was Cummings who spilled on the Downing Street flat party. :D
It was CELEBRATING HIM LEAVING

1638970833797.png

I don’t know if I can cope with another lockdown if that’s really true. :(

So No. 10 won’t even confirm if Simon Case who is leading the investigation into the party, was at the party or not. What an absolute mess.

They sent poor old dead Matt Hancock on GMB to defend this shambles this morning. He maintained it wasn't a "party" but couldn't help keep using the word "party" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom