United Kingdom 2022: Sam Ryder - SPACE MAN

WHADDYA THINK?

• Total voters
I like how non-entrants can’t get the denials out fast enough

I wonder who will be defenestrated at the last minute because Clodagh Rodgers has a new album to promote?

I reckon that in the period since the initial TAP Music announcement, in which all signs did seem to point to Chelcee, she’s either pulled out or it’s otherwise fallen through.

Hence the rather desperate ‘We have so many great options we simply don’t know WHO to choose! (But if you’re at all interested PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CALL US!!!)’ tone of the press release last month…

If it’s not the scouse lady then I happen to know of another strong and experienced artiste, who according to her Wikipedia article is not only a singer, but a songwriter, rapper and RADIO PRESENTER.

2F9E7746-910B-4F65-9795-849669315814.jpeg

Fleur East touring Australia in 2018

Let’s at least start enough speculation that the poor woman has to put a denial out on Twitter for another year.

What happened to that story about Hyyts just missing out to another artist, was that meant to be Chelcee then? Or someone else who has since walked?

Or they weren't wanted in the first place and someone said "just tell them they were second pick" to stop them banging on the door

What happened to that story about Hyyts just missing out to another artist, was that meant to be Chelcee then? Or someone else who has since walked?

Or they weren't wanted in the first place and someone said "just tell them they were second pick" to stop them banging on the door
I thought that was 2021 when James Newman was dithering about whether to come back.

Oh Hyyts would have been great*

(*come last, but with a gay, tears-on-the-dancefloor banger)

I suppose it's vague and doesn't really us whether Chelcee or anyone else was chosen instead. Not that it matters, we all know despite the press releases full of FAFF that no one has given it ANY THOUGHT WHATSOEVER

Odd move but it means absolutely nothing apart from someone's doing some spring cleaning ahead of an announcement?

Last night, and possibly inspired by Lolita Zero being in the national final playlist on Sunday, I dreamt that our song was called ‘A Gay In The Room’ and it was performed by a ridiculously tall drag queen who told me it was about loud gays at parties. I can’t remember how it went.

I wonder when we might hear something, ANYTHING?

Do we have anybody on the inside

Stop doing this.
Stop it.
Every year I tell myself I won’t have any hope and then it won’t matter and every year I get too annoyed and this year I wasn’t going to and now I saw this come back up and I’m there again.
Stop it.
Please stop it.

Stop doing this.
Stop it.
Every year I tell myself I won’t have any hope and then it won’t matter and every year I get too annoyed and this year I wasn’t going to and now I saw this come back up and I’m there again.
Stop it.
Please stop it.
Sorry :D

Our voters chose Scooch and Brexit. They cannot be trusted.
To be fair, they do more often than not pick the best song in the long-up. It just so happens that they are all crap. Obviously Cyndi notwithstanding.

Didn't want to tell anyone this yet, but I hear they're working with quite a famous singer, presenter and X-Factor contestant :disco:
No word yet on exactly who this is, but I do know she's been signed under the pseudonym Sue Le Fart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom