What are you cooking 2024?

Tonight's extravaganza

COD CURRY

1000009245.jpg

We are being boring obsessive over macros at the minute because obesity.

Tonight was taco bowls with venison mince, brown rice and salad. I fucking love venison.

No pic sadly šŸ˜¢

We are being boring obsessive over macros at the minute because obesity.

Tonight was taco bowls with venison mince, brown rice and salad. I fucking love venison.

No pic sadly šŸ˜¢
Why does British Mexican food always sound soā€¦ not Mexican?

This was my last night meal. It was fairly simple, but super low in calories. Tuna and spaghetti, with, chilli, parsley, juiced lemon, rocket and spinach. It tasted good and very fresh, but quite tough to digest. I'll probably chop the leaves and spaghetti if I do it again. Lesson learned.

1000009270.jpg

Now I fancy a curry for tea tonight
Mopsy
I am thinking of making this:

Now I fancy a curry for tea tonight
Mopsy
I am thinking of making this:

That sounds lovely. I need to get into some more advanced curry flavours. I need to pop into the local international food supermarket.

I detest green beans. I think I need to cook them better, probably sautƩ them and fry them up.

That sounds lovely. I need to get into some more advanced curry flavours. I need to pop into the local international food supermarket.
Well, I made it! (to the tune of 'Well I got it' naturally)

1705095297891.png

It was lovely. We both felt sated but it wasn't too heavy like a takeaway.

Oh and (A) of course the scented candle is not on and (B) no coaster I know but. yeah.

Last edited:
No photo but I fried crushed potatoes in the air fryer last night. Served with fresh cod and brocolli.

Divine, if somewhat deviant.

That looks amazing, although I must avoid jalapeƱos (spoiler: I don't)

Weā€™re proper focusing on calories and macros at the minute to shift the festive weight, its working and I quite like the challenge of making lean everything a bit more interesting. Last time we did this it was just chicken breast, sweet potato and salad five days a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom