Wiktoria - All My Life? (Where Have You Been)

How do you rate this Wiktoria entry?

• Total voters
Interesting construction work going on throughout, turning the staircase into her logo. They put the male husdansare to some use.

Last edited:
Reactions: D5K
Definitely a 12 (at the moment).

A joy, and for once the early reviews were bang on with the Carly influence.

As I said at the time, it’s very early (ish) Agnes. And all the better for it.

The pre-chorus bit (Now I found you and it feels like I'm dreaming / It almost feels too good to be true...) really is pop perfection.

So frustrating that the tasteless Swedes would rather vote for a sob story and one of the most generic, reductive country songs I've ever heard.

(I'll give Panetoz and THEOZ a pass)

It's not as bad as I thought on first listen but it isn't immediate enough for ESC. Wrong choice Wiki :oi:

I like how it sounds like she goes "and I won't do anything that you like!" :disco:

It's not as bad as I thought on first listen but it isn't immediate enough for ESC. Wrong choice Wiki :oi:
Was it ever, realistically, about going to ESC though? It's such a tight pop song (the comparisons to early Agnes are spot on) - it deserved far better than 5th place.

Was it ever, realistically, about going to ESC though? It's such a tight pop song (the comparisons to early Agnes are spot on) - it deserved far better than 5th place.
I don't know what they were thinking. Though it's a bit of a downgrade when you go from "3 times heat winner and outright contender" to "she deserved to qualify for AC".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom