World Cup 2022

LOL at this thread

"Do you know these gays? Do you know these gays?" has never been more appropriate as everyone distances themselves from the last page of content

ENGLAND WIN… the fair play award :eyes::disco:

sad lady gaga GIF

That was the best final I've ever seen! So rare for the most entertaining match of the tournament to be the last one. Up there with 2014 as the best World Cups of my lifetime.

It showed the strength of the Premier League as well - Emi Martinez and Alexis MacAllister play for midtable clubs but they both had brilliant games.

For me:

Game of the tournament - Argentina vs France (#2 Argentina vs Netherlands, #3 England vs France)

Best goals - Richarlison's bicycle kick for Brazil against Serbia, Weghorst's free kick routine for the Netherlands, or Mbappe's volley in the final

Golden Ball - has to be Messi

Team of the tournament - Livakovic 🇭🇷, Hakimi 🇲🇦, Gvardiol 🇭🇷, Saiss 🇲🇦, Hernandez 🇫🇷, Fernandez 🇦🇷, Rabiot 🇫🇷, Amrabat 🇲🇦, Mbappe 🇫🇷, Messi 🇦🇷, Griezmann 🇫🇷

I'm in Paris and I'm so glad France lost because judging by the display of SHOUTING, BANGING ON TABLES and AGGRESSIVENESS in the random bistro I walked into last night I can only imagine what could have happened if they had actually won the damn thing.

La TOXICITÉ MASCULINE is alive and well.

Just went out for 5 minutes. The level of sheer heterosexual stupidity, I just can’t! I hope we lose.

I'm in Paris and I'm so glad France lost because judging by the display of SHOUTING, BANGING ON TABLES and AGGRESSIVENESS in the random bistro I walked into last night I can only imagine what could have happened if they had actually won the damn thing.

La TOXICITÉ MASCULINE is alive and well.
5171AB24-F5DA-4245-BE92-4F39C4490CB1.gif

Has the sexy negligee worn by Messi been explainined yet?

A quick look at Arabic media suggests that they’re proud that someone they already idolise is wearing their dress. One comment about him being paid an astronomical sum by Qatar to wear it.

At least it shows that the Arabs still have no time for silly white inventions such as cultural appropiation. :)

I did note a lot of people wearing the keffiyeh in the stadiums. I presume the local Arabs didn't mind.

Surely, and I don't mean this for everything, it's cultural appreciation, rather than appropiation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom