X-Tina 2024

POP!

Let the light in
The residency looks camp, and amazing. i've been hearing it's a bit of a flop though.

I find it so strange that those Vegas venues are so tiny. such a weird fit for a huge production like this or Kylie's. looking and sounding great though.

i've been hearing it's a bit of a flop though.

Serves her right. I took a quick peek at SetlistFM and I am baffled by that awful setlist! She's lucky some people are even interested in that shitshow.

"Shortened" versions of her singles, shoehorning random cover songs, insisting on wheeling out Vanity every fucking time (Of all the tracks she can revive) :D and we all know she's got a penchant for Burlesque type of shows but it all seems so overplayed at this point just like P!Nk doing acrobatics at her concerts.

I find it so strange that those Vegas venues are so tiny. such a weird fit for a huge production like this or Kylie's. looking and sounding great though.
It's crazy isn't it, I know everything is a loss-leader in Vegas but surely a couple of twenty gays aren't making up the shortfall on blackjack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom