Your Kim Wilde TOP 10 2022

Glad you had a fabulous night Shee. I haven't seen her before but I'm going to the Palladium show on Tuesday, the set list looks pretty perfect I have to say. Good to hear that the Pop Musik mash up works, I did wonder about that - hopefully The Second Time is not curtailed too much, I need to experience the full glory.

I'm in the very back row of the stalls, so will be free to shuffle about as I please. What time did she come on? I am going solo so can do without China Crisis and an interval.

No curtailing. It’s an interesting interlude, if that makes sense. And basically let’s you go off to those SEA GREEN CURTAINS twice. OH NOW I GET IT! :D :disco:

It was 8:45 here. We skipped China Crisis too. Pizza seemed more important.

Yes it was an amazing show! What a set list! I screamed when she did Love Is Holy :disco: and The Second Time went OFF.

The crowd was awful though - we ended up getting up and going to stand at the back so we could move a bit.

A friend of mine last night went, and I've been watching a few of his videos on Facebook. The crowd seem to be up dancing (well, perhaps a GENTLE BOP) for Chequered Love.

He did say the atmosphere was better in Cardiff, though.

The crowd was the worst but the bonus was I got a lot of eye contact with queen Kim as I was one of the few people at the front bopping and flailing and singing along

A friend of mine last night went, and I've been watching a few of his videos on Facebook. The crowd seem to be up dancing (well, perhaps a GENTLE BOP) for Chequered Love.

He did say the atmosphere was better in Cardiff, though.

It was only the last fifth-ish they got up for and Chequered Love was the second song of that,

EVERY NIGHT I HOPE AND PRAY
NOTHING TAKES YOUR LOVE AWAY

It was almost TOO MUCH :disco:

With the added BONUS knowledge that somewhere POOR Bel is weeping into her vegan chow mein

My friend who is a fairly new Kim fan said when it came on "isn't this a Belinda Carlisle song?" to which me and my other friend HOWLED KNOWINGLY :D

STILL in a massive Kim mood

Honestly it was such a great gig if only the cowd was bettah

Gutted I didn't meet @Sheena or @jivafox though! I didn't know you were there otherwise we could and should have had a drinkie or something.

We had SUSHI beforehand and then had to rush back home for the DOG

Kim was wonderful tonight. Looked absolutely fabulous and so very lovely.

The Second Time was IMMENSE. No mass standing until Cambodia when Kim gently suggested it might be an idea.

We got special guest Junior for Another Step. He looked very small but was in good voice and seemed to enjoy his moment.

Kim had to be prompted by Scarlett to introduce the band but then made up for it with the most extensive introductions I have seen. Bless her.

Kim was wonderful tonight. Looked absolutely fabulous and so very lovely.

The Second Time was IMMENSE. No mass standing until Cambodia when Kim gently suggested it might be an idea.

We got special guest Junior for Another Step. He looked very small but was in good voice and seemed to enjoy his moment.

Kim had to be prompted by Scarlett to introduce the band but then made up for it with the most extensive introductions I have seen. Bless her.
Glad you enjoyed, she’s top notch. Was it a good turn out?

Oh we didn’t even get Another Step solo- I did think it was a glaring omission, so very jealous.

Yes they could rework it as more of a Kim lead with Ricky/Scarlett coming in as needed. It definitely is a track that suits her band too, much more so than say If I Can't Have You.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom