🌹Britney's Indefinite Work Hiatus: The Instagram Years🌹

I think she owes them one or two more albums in her contract but they can probably release any old crap compilation/remix project to fulfill that.

I’d take another GH album and another remix album and be happy to call it done

As an unapologetic lover of whimsical early Britney, I LOVE IT. And I don't even care if it's just been created by AI.

I mean it’s TMZ so who knows BUT you take someone who wasn’t allowed to enjoy their money for that long then set them free with unlimited funds and it’s like a person that wins the lottery and goes bankrupt before you know it.

NAR : Britney Jean, the “Email My Heart” singer, in monetary kerfluffle after allegations of extravagant trips abroad. The “Rock Me In” chanteuse DARES to enjoy the spoils of her work. No word yet if the “Matches” songbird will RESIST the urge to keep spending.

A BOMT deluxe? WHY? It was bad the first time around, I mean if the tracks that made the final tracklist are nothing to write home about I can't imagine the leftovers were TOP DRAWER!

Though as a rubbish gay, I do enjoy my fair share of Soda Pop and The Beat Goes On but I draw the line at the Don Phillips duet, E-mail my heart and Thinkin' about you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom