A KEiiNO Thread

Suomi

User
This is very good in that it feels like an Ace of Base-esque socially conscious track.

I was going to bully Suomi for posting this but this is actually surprisingly good. The bald one is mostly absent so that really helps.

Last edited:
It's basically an Alexandra solo song with Tom doing backing vocals and the other one having a token line. They really are a WEIRD group.

It's basically an Alexandra solo song with Tom doing backing vocals and the other one having a token line. They really are a WEIRD group.
Is Fred going to get bored and quit at some point.

Love the track though.

Leather and fishnet - what has happened to them? They've got to the sexing up stage before even releasing an album. The lyrics are quite hilarious, but I sort of like it anyway.

The video's out - I feel even more sorry for poor Fred being sidelined now.

I am quite enjoying their somewhat cobbled together album. Would I Lie and lyrical masterpiece Bed with the Wolf are rather good:

Keiino do their own weird, nordic electro take on the "Where The Wild Roses Grow" theme and I kinda love it?

I think one thread on the continuing musical output of an act that once performed in Eurovision (just the once though :basil: ) is all we need!

I think one thread on the continuing musical output of an act that once performed in Eurovision (just the once though :basil: ) is all we need!

well at least change the name then! And they ARE Moopy-popular

Dumping it in a thread for the least famous of their 3 songs is a choice

or are you just trolling me

I’m just having the conversation about it :)

well at least change the name then! And they ARE Moopy-popular

Dumping it in a thread for the least famous of their 3 songs is a choice

or are you just trolling me

I’m just having the conversation about it :)
Calm down pls

breathe stressed out GIF by stellar247

This was the most recently used KEiiNO thread and it isn't exactly super long-running, hence my choice of dumping the new song here. I haven't noticed that much interest in their output outside of Spirit in the Sky and Monument to be honest, though I am truly sorry @Diddy if my thoughtless actions have brought on some kind of panic attack.

I always say there aren’t enough good Halloween songs. I’m not sure this changes that, but Keiino have brought one out:

Pretty good! But not their best

1. Monument
2. Unbreakable
3. Spirit In The Sky
4. Addjas
5. Driver's License (cover)

This is pretty good, very lady KEiiNO dominant. For a seemingly rag tag group I do like how they've kept plugging away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom