A Song For Moopy - Cocktail Lounge: Voting Thread - CLOSES WEDNESDAY 23:59

My 20 is a dead cert, but the it’s going to be a BLOODBATH for the rest of the points.

Have to say, I don't have an absolute frontrunner for my 20 unless I was making decisions on principle (ie lower points for unfunny cocktails etc) which I said I wouldn't do. It's a slow burner, this ASFM. Round 1 had the impact but round 2 had the growers, like the album tracks you end preferring to the singles.

Used yesterday's evening at the beach to go through all the songs again. There's not many of them that I feel OK to chop at this point, but unlike previous editions i have no clear favourites either. Gonna go through the spotify versions today but i think overall the quality is very high.

@Queen of the Bay later today on Spotify

chop GIF

Ugh I have to track down 3 tracks blocked in Japan. It doesn’t help there’s a high chance they’ll be DRIVEL!

In semi-related news; I have been listening to Laba/Lava on repeat in the gym. During the more tough excersises you can really relate to the passion and pain in the song. It almost makes you feel like the ascending Christs in the video.

I haven't voted.

But i have just listened for the first time (shh). The standard is definitely better than the last one. I especially like the song by those dwarves.

I have also COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN (until I was in the shower) to say that you’re also more than welcome to send a video along with your scores announcing your top three, like in Moopyvision Karaoke!

I’ll pop everything on a private YouTube account of course!

Well I'm glad I looked into the 3 that were geo-blocked, Molly and Haerts (hate that name) were lovely, and LiSa was .. yeah

A Japanese song was geoblocked in Japan? o_O O_o o.O O.o

yeah they’re a bit protective over here because there’s still a big market for DVD versions etc and I guess anti-piracy because the physical market is still sort of viable (despite exorbitant prices)

it’s stuffed several ASFM possibilities for me, and you probably noticed in Diddy’s Asian Persuasion that sometimes a song will cut abruptly.

Ayumi’s full videos are only emerging recently, whereas before (and like Lisa now) there was a mini version less than 2 minutes.

or Hoshino Gen likes to slap adverts for concerts and things in the middle of his

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom