A Song For Moopy - Cocktail Lounge: Voting Thread - CLOSES WEDNESDAY 23:59

Actually I thought @COB might have been LiSa if it wasn't the other song that seemed screamingly COBbish to me

Or of course it could have been me and this was all an elaborate RUSE!

• Wow
Reactions: COB
Whilst we're on the subject of Sonic, can we take a moment to appreciate the amazing Cash Cash remix?

• Love
Reactions: COB
I loved that Sonic song when I played Sonic Generations (omg why can’t this be ported to Switch like every game from 2010-2015 seems to be).

and that’s why I entered it/ gave it points / didn’t give it shit

yeah they’re a bit protective over here because there’s still a big market for DVD versions etc and I guess anti-piracy because the physical market is still sort of viable (despite exorbitant prices)

it’s stuffed several ASFM possibilities for me, and you probably noticed in Diddy’s Asian Persuasion that sometimes a song will cut abruptly.

Ayumi’s full videos are only emerging recently, whereas before (and like Lisa now) there was a mini version less than 2 minutes.

or Hoshino Gen likes to slap adverts for concerts and things in the middle of his

no wonder I can never find full versions of my fave songs 😞

I am OBSESSED with the Molly Nilsson song now. Buying up all her shit immediately.

I can see why John Maus loves her - she is like a female version of him, musically. Hopefully without the DODGY SHIT. I see she donated sales money to BLM recently. Well on track to be my NEW QUEEN.

Omg I love my top 3 so much I can’t order them :cry: can’t I give them all 20 and ditch some lower shite

I can see why John Maus loves her - she is like a female version of him, musically. Hopefully without the DODGY SHIT. I see she donated sales money to BLM recently. Well on track to be my NEW QUEEN.

just for context, she donated her sales money to Birgit Linda Mikaelsson. Because she was drunk and rode her skidoo right through the front room of Birgit’s cabin and needs to pay for repairs

Only just noticed this lyric from the Bingoboys: "It's like sex, start off dry and end up all wet". :ken:

Last edited:
I have 19 songs that I need to keep listening to. However, songs that I know already will of course be prioritized over the entries where people clearly couldn't be bothered picking well known songs :)

Definitely the biggest batch of score card deservers, people did really good work this time.

Today I am having a MOMENT to I Can Get Up Now and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm premenstrual. Will it have worn off by the time I vote? WHO KNOWS.

Too busy getting up to “ALL SORTS” one imagines.
Liquorice allsorts?
tumblr_mklmenmDtT1qcwhkeo2_r1_250.gifv

:horny: :horny: :horny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom