Alexandra Burke ft Beenie Man - Naturally

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
She’s back, to save us all (hopefully):

I am here for another Start Without You :disco:

When I say he hates the gays, I mean like he wants them DEAD!

Am I losing my mind? This was a thing right?

You're not, he did, but he later apologized.

The apology is still a bit SHIT and a bit "I think you're all disgusting but if I say that my label will drop me so I love you all" mind you. Also, he seems to imply there are no gays in Jamaica, which :eyes:

Oh THAT apology :D

Straight from the book of Evil ELLEN

Can MOOPY please Tweet Alexandra Burke about this

I'm ready to PUT DOWN MY CUP

I did feel incredibly excited about this

But BEING REALISTIC the last time she released anything worth this level of excitment was about 10 years ago :D

Last edited:
You're not, he did, but he later apologized.

The apology is still a bit SHIT and a bit "I think you're all disgusting but if I say that my label will drop me so I love you all" mind you. Also, he seems to imply there are no gays in Jamaica, which :eyes:

Looking on Wikipedia (yeah I know) is seems like he gets in trouble, gets cancelled, apologises, then later denies apologising. Over and over!!

Seriously, who owns the Moopy twitter account and can we tweet her? I'm afraid my enjoyment for this has SOMEWHAT DIMMED at the thought of Beenie baby being a big homophobe

Thanks @Lucille ! Judging by the reaction here I wondered if I was just clutching pearls, but Beenie does seem to have a long history of homophobia that he only apologised for to get uncancelled periodically

Edit; sorry @Ag too I see

Featuring THE ONE & ONLY HOMOPHOBE @killallbattyboysbeanieman, I just hope this is to make the most shamelessly pandering video since Start Without You and Kelly Llorenna's This Time I Know It's For Real.

Thanks @Lucille ! Judging by the reaction here I wondered if I was just clutching pearls, but Beenie does seem to have a long history of homophobia that he only apologised for to get uncancelled periodically

Edit; sorry @Ag too I see

I remember Janft got a lot of shit for working with him back in 2002(2003?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom