AS6 E10: A Game Within A Game

Scarlett was doomed the minute she resorted to the ole Cher hair flick n’ lick

Scarlett is just not All Stars material really, she looks good but she’s a dull performer.

I like Scarlet, but her kind is a dime a dozen. Not much beyond a pretty face and pretty clothes.

She definitely had some good runway looks this season though. Mostly an upgrade from her original season.

If you weren't in tears of laughter at Barbie Girl you're not human. Yeah it was messy, but it it was SO FUNNY. When she banged on the floor and rolled about. Too much.

I WAS CRYING. I have never hated Silky as much as some do though. But that Barbie Girl was everything and the rolling on the floor just finished me off completely - how others cannot have found that physical comedy funny is beyond me.

The one with her making a drink with her secret bar in her bra was hilarious too.

Eureka definitely won the last one, but I think they HAVE to keep Silky after all those performances. It would be too cruel not to.

Mind you, if they don’t keep Silky she can get the ultimate Rudemption: being robbed mawma

Keep hating on Jan, but y'all would be the first to send him unreciprocated Taps on grindr. Stay pressedt.

Just watched the Pit Stop, agog that they thought Scarlett won her lip sync! It was just jumping up and down :D she looked great but…

and I’ve decided I’m firmly TEAM PROPS. Why the fuck not, if it helps the entertainment. Otherwise it would’ve just been like Eureka doing the same tricks every time - regardless of how well it fits with singing about how happy you are that your mum is gone

Valerie Leon

54A56D66-1E87-4383-B70D-5039CF054982.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: COB
I’ve decided I’m firmly TEAM PROPS. Why the fuck not, if it helps the entertainment.

I’m also totally team ”ruveals” and props, when they’re done in an unexpected way that suits the music and the performance.

Walking out on stage wearing a huge tent that you take off immediately or that you’ve ”hidden” all your props underneath is entertainment too (in a magic show for children).

I’m also totally team ”ruveals” and props, when they’re done in an unexpected way that suits the music and the performance.

Walking out on stage wearing a huge tent that you take off immediately or that you’ve ”hidden” all your props underneath is entertainment too (in a magic show for children).

yeah that’s where the last lip sync went wrong I think (among other reasons)

the guitar just laying onstage at the start was… but it was worth it for that ludicrous guitar solo. I don’t need to see any queens doing air guitar with their legs (or crotches)

Yuhua Hamasaki WON HER SEASON and all subsequent ones after doing air guitar in a lipsync let's not forget, so don't write it off too quickly 🎸

Yeah I agree with the latter bit- and that’s why it was a bit shit. But then you’ve also just proved the point in because you’re just choosing to ignore the fact that NO ONE saw the cocktail coming out, Barbie Girl obviously had a ruveal coming but no one knew what and both suited the music and the performance.

I mean, it’s almost as if you’re ignoring all the good stuff just because you hate Sil…OH!

And in her defense; no one else has had to do five lip syncs in a row, of course one risks to run out of ideas, especially when they’re relying on props and gags.

Oh on that topic, apparently she has won the joint highest number of lip syncs now, matching Symone (god they had a lot in S13)

I wonder who has DONE the most lip syncs over the years. I mean they do loads of them these days but of course you can have winners from the olden days who never did one!

I wonder who has DONE the most lip syncs over the years. I mean they do loads of them these days but of course you can have winners from the olden days who never did one!

Bianca is the only one who’s never lip synced, right?

Or was there someone else? Bob

In theory both Bianca and Courtney lip synced in the penultimate episode but there was no elimination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom