Australia 2022: Sheldon Riley - Not The Same

Always a good sign when the winner fails to top either the jury or the televote. :)

The way the female host announced the jury points made me quite angry

25 points go to Song 3… (pause)… NAME OF ARTIST! :goodgrief:

Took my right back to my early days of watching the Eurovision voting.

"Which song was that again?"

They really should have had the jurors giving their scores individually. I couldn't figure out how big the pot was, which sort of killed the tension.

Reactions: D5K
This is more of an idea than a song, really. Voyager would've been a better bet but this was a fairly weak national final all in all.

They really should have had the jurors giving their scores individually. I couldn't figure out how big the pot was, which sort of killed the tension.
Agree with all this, however my most overriding thought was that in less than 10 years Australia have got a semblance of a national final that far exceeds anything I’ve ever seen in the United Kingdom

The show took an almost 50% ratings hit compared to the 2020 edition. Clearly it’s not just us who found the lineup deeply uninspiring this year.

I (thankfully) missed all of this national final, but the Seann Miley Moore entry came up on my YouTube recommendations...and I am staggered by how absolutely AWFUL this is :D
The taste level? ZERO!

It's the sort of thing that would turn perfectly decent people homophobic!

"Imagine if you liked me, imagine where I would be" indeed Seann :basil:

I could have been on board had they decided to send a tits-out banger, or Freddie Mercury pastiche too.

Last edited:
Between his face and Cornelia’s top, that’s a lot of sparkle

Between his face and Cornelia’s top, that’s a lot of sparkle
I ran a simulator to see what their baby would look like. The results were distressing.
Verka_Serduchka_ESC_2007.JPG

When it came on I thought, well, time to nip to the cocktail trolley for a quick top up of Malibu, this one's fucking horrendous and it's not qualifying anyway

HOWEVER :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom