Beyoncé - act i: RENAISSANCE

This album still slaps. so. damn. hard. She is truly in a league of her own.

10 I'm That Girl
09 Cozy
10 Alien Superstar
09 Cuff It
09 Energy
10 Break My Soul
07 Church Girl
09 Plastic off the Sofa
11 Virgo's Groove
08 Move
10 Heated
09 Thique
10 All Up In Your Mind
10 America Has a Problem
11 Pure/Honey
11 Summer Renaissance

Virgo's Groove is one of my Top 5 Beyonc'é songs EVER but I would love it more if it wasn't like 40 minutes long god damn.

tonight's the night. Break My Soul has won best dance/electronic

manifesting her AOTY

They better give her album of the year

Taylor's power transcends nomination

however I do think Bey will get it. Plastic off the Sofa also won traditional R&B, but Virgo's Groove lost in its category

Have they nominated her for every genre category?

BEST POLKA RECORD 2024 please Renaissance act ii.

She just won for Best Dance/Electronic Album, making her the most awarded artist of all time.

"I'd like to thank god... and the queer community for inventing the genre." :disco:

New peak at #6 on the Hot 100. She hasn't spawned two top ten hits from the same album here since I Am... Sasha Fierce. I'm not aware of any female artist over 40 who's done this since Madonna in 2000...

I thought Cuff It hit the top ten a few weeks back to give the double, or am I being stupid? Either way it’s great to see it getting a new peak.

yes it had already made #10 but it's a new peak this week. and yeah @VoR pointed out that Sia achieved it also (so 3 women this century have).

"AMERICA'S GOT A PROBLEM" is going a bit viral on tiktok and rising in streaming. There's a dance or something.

I assumed the tour was FULLY SOLD OUT but had a look today and was surprised to see loads of regular priced tickets available for one of the London dates

I might go :shock:

I assumed the tour was FULLY SOLD OUT but had a look today and was surprised to see loads of regular priced tickets available for one of the London dates

I might go :shock:
DID YOU SNATCH?

• Wow
Reactions: dUb
I haven't yet! But still semi-planning on it as I'll be IN TOWN for Hoopla anyway

She's only in Telephone for a full 40 seconds how on Earth is it considered a proper Beyoncé single? It's giving "Moves Like Jagger is like Xtina's best selling single ever!!" teas

"VIRGO'S GROOVE" added to Radio 1 playlist. Appears to be the next single.

omg finally, I hope we get a much-needed Radio Edit of it. +

So, no news on the visuals YET? Break My Soul is going to be one year old already in 2 months.

I'm on a Twitter spree watching videos from the Tour's opening night.

FUCK ME. Bitch can DANCE, she hasn't lost her touch it all looks out of this world and don't get me started on the visuals/technology she's using. It all looks like it's worth going:MerylPerplexed:

I've been having a BEYONCIFIED morning, I can't believe none of you gays are discussing Queen Bee (Where she literally shows up dressed as a bee)

My tiktok is exclusively footage from the concert and while yes it seems fun, it also feels meaningless to be so far that you can’t even see her and you’re reduced to looking at the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom