Beyoncé - act ii: COWBOY CARTER

Excited Tim And Eric Awesome Show Great Job GIF

The thread title (from the tweet) reads like it’s a follow up to the self titled album (acceptable) rather than a follow up to Renaissance (nothankyounext)

I was ready to crucify the prospect of her going country, but both songs are rather good!

Edit: I prefer "16 Carriages". "Texas Hold Em" is cute but nothing special. Her Joanne is upon us.

Last edited:
Those sure are boring!

She’s done appropriating gay culture now then?

• Haha
Reactions: dUb
Album is apparently called Enlightenment

I really like Texas Hold 'Em. It's going to be hard to top Renaissance, because the queers in her team were really in their bag and served the full fantasy.

It seems that the theme is the reclaiming of black-originating genres, meaning Act III is probably rock / metal :disco: Gags is probably livid that Bey has literally snatched her entire repertoire.

oh BEY not AMERICANA!

(I’m here for it)

Screaming that Act II already has more visual content than Act I ever did

• Haha
Reactions: RJN
underwhelmed by both songs so far, but 16 Carriages better

Both songs are very beautifully produced and lyrically (on first listen) sound very strong, but both seem undercooked as full songs - they sound like 30 second clips on loop. Neither song really switches it up, I couldn’t make out a bridge or middle 8 or anything. I only skimmed though I’ll give them a proper listen later

She’s so EDGY releasing on a Monday.

She is very BUXOM BLONDE at the moment. Clearly her DOLLY era.

Beyonce forum now.
(Seriously though!)
after this nasty nasty forum paid absolute dust to Renaissance? and bumps her thread only to make evil jibes? and said nothing about the incredible tour film? i don't think so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom