Boris Johnson vs Covid - intensive care and subsequent self-isolation

I really suffered a bit of a setback last night when I read that he was in hospital - I absolutely hate the fucker but there’s something really unsettling about a situation that can even take out the villains. I hope he lives and goes onto develop a newfound sense of respect for the NHS that saves him. A naive dream but regardless, nobody deserves to die in the way that the virus is killing people.

I hope he comes out and appologise for Brexit and undo it. If so I really wish him the best.

To be fair to poor DC the word mouse is feminine and rat masculine in the Arabic language.

I really suffered a bit of a setback last night when I read that he was in hospital - I absolutely hate the fucker but there’s something really unsettling about a situation that can even take out the villains. I hope he lives and goes onto develop a newfound sense of respect for the NHS that saves him. A naive dream but regardless, nobody deserves to die in the way that the virus is killing people.

Well said. This isn't a film script but that's how this needs to go down. I find the idea that he gets the job he wanted his whole life and it kills him within a few months too Faustian, too bitter. I want him to pull through.

Wild how just a few hours ago they were saying he was leading the government from his bed, and now he's in intensive care... What are they gonna do if he dies? Prop him up at a podium like a flesh puppet with Dom Cummings' fist up his arse?

Laura Kuensberg on the webcam like 'you're looking well Mr Prime Minister!'

Well said. This isn't a film script but that's how this needs to go down. I find the idea that he gets the job he wanted his whole life and it kills him within a few months too Faustian, too bitter. I want him to pull through.
It would be VERY VERY CRUEL. But I can't imagine he'll be getting the option of purgatory, so yer know.

Wild how just a few hours ago they were saying he was leading the government from his bed, and now he's in intensive care... What are they gonna do if he dies? Prop him up at a podium like a flesh puppet with Dom Cummings' fist up his arse?

Laura Kuensberg on the webcam like 'you're looking well Mr Prime Minister!'
Prince Phillip can take over.

I was at work and I had a thought today that I wasn’t missing sex at all and wasn’t bothered and maybe this was a new leaf!

Which led me to thinking about sex and less than 10 minutes later had to go and have a NECESSITY WANK just so I could crack on with my spreadsheet...

I was at work and I had a thought today that I wasn’t missing sex at all and wasn’t bothered and maybe this was a new leaf!

Which led me to thinking about sex and less than 10 minutes later had to go and have a NECESSITY WANK just so I could crack on with my spreadsheet...

You cracked off so you could crack on?

Of course he's getting preferential treatment and getting ICU when others wouldn't in that state, so I would rate his chances of pulling through as better than the average bear.

Do I actively wish him dead? Nah. Would I celebrate? Maybe. Am I a cunt? Yes.

But then so is a tory government that over the last 10 years has presided over the deaths of countless poor, disabled and homeless, so hey ho.

So IF HE DOES DIE, do we know what happens? I guess Dominic Raab would be sworn in as a caretaker PM while the Tories vote for a new leader.

So IF HE DOES DIE, do we know what happens? I guess Dominic Raab would be sworn in as a caretaker PM while the Tories vote for a new leader.

Common sense would dictate ushering in Rishi Sunak who half the country is harbouring a hard-on for, even if it leaves Raab punching holes in the nearest wall in rage, but I imagine Gove and Hunt are planning their campaigns as we speak.

I literally had a STIFFY the other day during my daily jogging sesh over a completely random arse crack just because it was the only one I'd seen face to face in three weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom