Boris Johnson vs Covid - intensive care and subsequent self-isolation

Theres a bit of me that thinks this is all bullshit.
I thought that earlier. I popped on my tin foil hat briefly earlier. Imagine what a returning hero he'd be if he survived and the came back just in time to see the virus in decline.

I suspect he is probably rather seriously ill.

If there was a PR game at work... "political leader unnecessarily takes up ICU bed" would be fairly disastrous right now. I'm inclined to agree they've been downplaying how bad he has been.

I thought that earlier. I popped on my tin foil hat briefly earlier. Imagine what a returning hero he'd be if he survived and the came back just in time to see the virus in decline.

I suspect he is probably rather seriously ill.

Its all just a bit too convenient

Its all just a bit too convenient
Convenient but there is a lethal virus doing the rounds. I don't care, I JUST LOVE THE DRAMA.

Just as Brexit was calming down, we get these THEATRICALS.

Quite bad isn’t it

thank god for Facebook and everyone sharing the same BREAKING NEWS about it and all the Get well soon messages like he’s their Nate

If there was a PR game at work... "political leader unnecessarily takes up ICU bed" would be fairly disastrous right now. I'm inclined to agree they've been downplaying how bad he has been.
wow, the potential for Boris to CARK IT brings all the old faces out!

Its just a bit too convenient that he’s getting it, then it gets worse, then he pulls through and oh, what a hero our dear Boris is for bravely pulling through
Nah, he was out of breath at rest during his most recent video thing and looked unwell.

But I'm sure some people here would think that was all a performance etc. etc.

I don't wish him dead but he has made my life not only more difficult and uncertain but has also contributed massively to a HORRIBLE climate in this country which has resulted in more abuse towards me and lots of other people. He also DOWNPLAYED this coronavirus crisis in his usual way, making light of the situation and cracking jokes which again has contributed in a lot of people not taking it seriously because if he isn't why should we.

He's not going to die but I would not be sad if he did AT ALL.

I dislike his politics but don't want to stoop to the level of wishing him dead. I can understand why people would, with the idea of "effectively causing death through policy" etc but to me getting any kind of joy from the death and misery of other people and their families is just a bit too... TORY. Becoming the very thing you hate. Plus I don't like the way it'd sort of be like wishing for it to kill yet another in an increasing diversity of age ranges (55 year olds in this case) in general, seeing as the virus is unable to discriminate based on a host's personality and politics. Hopefully he pulls through and takes it as a lesson to treat the virus and the NHS seriously rather than acting the hero.

Also, the lack of hope? I mean, like it or not the PM is bound to get the best care of anyone in the country barring the super rich and the Queen. If someone with that level of privilege snuffs it, what chance do the rest of us have?

Last edited:
Put it this way, if I only had one ventilator and had to choose whether to plug his or that of a 97 year old (not Prince Philip), I know whose I'd plug :-)

We didn't believe MJ or Diana would die, but sometimes shit happens.

It just seems too sensational to be true (that he would die, I mean). Surely 2020 won’t be that eventful.

I did dream last night he was dead and had to wake up and check my phone, but given we already knew he was proper sick, I’m not claiming my psychic abilities JUST yet, but if you find DAME KIRI TE KANAWA reads his obituary on the BBC News, then move over PSYCHIC SALLY...

I did dream last night he was dead and had to wake up and check my phone, but given we already knew he was proper sick, I’m not claiming my psychic abilities JUST yet, but if you find DAME KIRI TE KANAWA reads his obituary on the BBC News, then move over PSYCHIC SALLY...
I had a dream Osama Bin Laden died the night he was killed. I thought it was super spooky until I realised I’d slept with the radio on in the background and must have heard the news while dozing.

Well I hope death takes him instead of Marianne Faithfull

Reactions: GNL
No, he can't die. He'll be the bellend's martyr if he dies. He needs to recover, He's got a kid on the way FFS.

Do you know, I stay in hotels all the time and it was only fairly recently that I realised having a room 911 doesn’t mean there’s 911 rooms in the hotel :D :shy:

Yeah, sorry, but as much as I dislike him and his policies, but if you’re wishing someone dead, you’re a cunt.

Let alone someone with a child on the way who could be left without a Father.

Yes, this, completely this.

Do you know, I stay in hotels all the time and it was only fairly recently that I realised having a room 911 doesn’t mean there’s 911 rooms in the hotel :D :shy:
I used to think that a hotel was 'posher' if it started its rooms at '100' but clearly that's just a myth (or what I WANTED to believe...)

I really suffered a bit of a setback last night when I read that he was in hospital - I absolutely hate the fucker but there’s something really unsettling about a situation that can even take out the villains. I hope he lives and goes onto develop a newfound sense of respect for the NHS that saves him. A naive dream but regardless, nobody deserves to die in the way that the virus is killing people.

There can be a 100 rooms in one floor, but only one where Sheena gets slammed and shitfisted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom