Coleen Rooney - Private Investigator

Is this good? I'd forgotten what the story even was.

Vardy was apparently found to have done all the things that were alleged.

Para 252 onwards of the judgment are good - detailing the sting operation intermixed with contemporaneous WhatsApp messages between Vardy and her bitch.

Reactions: dUb
The judge's summary is absolutely cutting towards Vardy. It's basically perjury!

Almost feel a bit sorry for the footballer husband having all his money spaffed up the wall on this nonsense.

Almost.

Two women with far too much money and time on their hands.

To be fair from what I’ve read Colleen had every right to pursue the case, plus Rebekah sounds like the worst kind of tabloid junkie and deserves everything she gets

As I said before - two women with far too much money and time on their hands. Preposterous waste of money taking it to Court. My heart bleeds for them during this cost of living crisis.

You've got to wonder about Vardy's mental health state though, this case seemed so obvious. Why did she think she could win? I also think her agent stitched her up massively

As I said before - two women with far too much money and time on their hands. Preposterous waste of money taking it to Court. My heart bleeds for them during this cost of living crisis.
Why should Rooney have settled? And it’s not as if she was planning to give the money to charity - better that it was spent on UK services rather than on a villa abroad.

Apparently Rooney wanted to settle over prosecco and nibbles.

Lizzie Cundy getting herself into the lead story on the news!

Rooney supposedly attempted to settle the matter (albeit not financially - why should she - that would be an admission of wrongdoing) a number of times out of court but the narcissist that is Vardy turned her down.

Again, my heart bleeds. I'm now trying to catch up with my referrals to Legal Aid and the legal advisors at Shelter who might hopefully prevent some people from being evicted and ending up homeless on Monday morning when the bailiffs turn up.

I couldn't give a fuck quite frankly (about this celebrity circus) but I'd rather not play the sanctimonious card either.

Again, my heart bleeds. I'm now trying to catch up with my referrals to Legal Aid and the legal advisors at Shelter who might hopefully prevent some people from being evicted and ending up homeless on Monday morning when the bailiffs turn up.
And this is why the whole thing is such a cuntshow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom