Do you still use CASH?

Actually it is a poll

• I always/ almost always use cash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I mostly use cash

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gays, just because you've got nothing to hide doesn't mean that your transaction history on your card/phone isn't contributing to BIG DATA which with UTMOST CERTAINTY I can guarantee isn't used to MAKE A BETTER WORLD but rather to look at purchasing patterns and rinse us out EVEN MORE!

Gays, just because you've got nothing to hide doesn't mean that your transaction history on your card/phone isn't contributing to BIG DATA which with UTMOST CERTAINTY I can guarantee isn't used to MAKE A BETTER WORLD but rather to look at purchasing patterns and rinse us out EVEN MORE!

God, you just described my job and I love it.

Again, I know, again, I don’t MASSIVELY care as, as I said earlier, the same thing is happening with my card/ online anyway- so why would I give a shit about using my watch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom