Drag Race Controversy & Drama Thread

But then you have people like The Vixen who will always feel like victims and being unfairly treated by the system no matter what.

She announced today that she’s doing a talk with Kandy on her network. It didn’t happen.

B85C48AF-66DA-4882-BFA7-37C701519FD9.jpeg

It’s a shame that she’s squandering all the goodwill towards her that way.

I didn't really follow any of this. What was the lead up to this?

DEAD at Kandy Muss!

Isn't she just gobbing off, in breach of her contract?

Really good roundup of what happened over the last few days with clips etc.

So the Kandi Muss interview eventually happened (like 5 hours after the scheduled time) and Tamisha said that if anyone leaked the video she will charge them a $1000 then she sent the YouTube link to all her mailing list by accident it seems.

It’s really sad (video is on Reddit for anyone interested). She’s now on Reddit arguing with people.

I feel really sorry for her. Cancer recovery can really burn you out, it's clear she's not in a good place.

I also feel like she would have been a cert for AllStars if not for all this. :(

It’s like why be so complicated about this. Just do a Patreon or an Onlyfans instead of trying to launch a streaming service. Some of it might leak but who cares, instead she’s antagonizing the fans.

This may be reaching, but the Drag Race Twitter tweeted this a few days back when this mess was reaching a head

I haven't really been following it, but from the outside in it really seems like something is not QUITE RIGHT!

It feels like she's really squandered what was actually a great position to be in when she left the show - it was clear that the other queens and even Ru had a lot of respect for her. It would probably do her good to just log off for a while.

This may be reaching, but the Drag Race Twitter tweeted this a few days back when this mess was reaching a head

I haven't really been following it, but from the outside in it really seems like something is not QUITE RIGHT!

Not the producers claiming that they care about the mental health of the contestants.

I prefer Ru’s quite obvious subtweet

How sassy. Everybody say love now!

Not caught up with any of this. It's rather tawdry. I'd have hoped Tam would just keep her head held high (as much as one can with no neck anyway) and keep it uplifting. It's never what you say online, it's the way you say it it seems.

What an utter mess. And why is she even bitter about WoW and RuPaul? I feel like the show gave her a very good edit and the fans loved her.
I don’t understand these queens; they sign up for a show they know is flawed and they know all the rules and the plots and yet they complain about it when not everything goes the way they wanted it to.

Oreo is a term for a black person who is "acting white", so I guess she's saying Monet is pandering to white people?

More Tamisha drama
Scamisha Iman sends email to subscribers and attempts to explain why she’s declining refunds: “This is a startup investment for both of us.”

Here’s the word-for-word, unformatted email she sent tonight.

Hello, Subscribers, I do apologize about the Start of the Network and the many hiccups you have experienced. There were 9 of you that subscribed twice once for the Subscription and also for the Ticketed event when creating your subscriptions. I have found all of the double subscriptions and will be refunding your orders. Now many have signed up and attempted to cancel their subscription through Chargebacks from your credit card companies. No Refunds are being issued at this time We didn't offer a trial version simply because we wanted the individual to take this journey with us in building the network. We have a new tech team on board now to produce our content moving forward. We are rolling out our many new shows starting this upcoming week. The tech team needed this time to fix the problem with content distribution to the network channel on the site. Now let us talk about the $25.99 3 Month Subscription. The reason we decided to do a subscription-like this was simply to benefit the individual that came on board with us from the beginning. This is a startup investment for both of us. Once your subscription ends you will be invited to join a lifetime subscription at $10.99 for investing in our future. this offer is only for the individual that ordered the $25.99 subscription, I do not understand why many of you subscribe without reading the subscription information and have proceeded to name-calling and public shaming because I never forced anyone to sign up purposely to take anyone's money. Now moving forward All of you signed on with not fully knowing exactly how the network was going to work and I thank you for believing in my dream. within your first month subscription, you will be introduced to many of my different shows which will be on a weekly schedule starting this upcoming week. From Talk Shows, Interviews, Game Shows, Makeup 101, Drag show, Ballroom Nation, And that's just the start. You will get weekly updates of what to come so you won't miss any live-action.
Thank you if you have any questions please just send them here and the team (Yes there is a Team in place now) will respond.
Tamisha Iman

'RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE' STARWIDOW VON'DU ARRESTED FOR DV ...Allegedly Punched, KO'd BF​

A drag queen from RuPaul's TV show got busted this weekend for allegedly pummeling her boyfriend -- who identifies as a man -- in what sounds like a bloody ordeal.
Widow Von'Du -- whose real name is Ray Fry -- was arrested and booked Monday for domestic violence on a warrant out in Jackson County, MO.

6b20eea1fc64480bb5fca4ff7f729ae5_md.jpg

According to the probable cause affidavit, obtained by TMZ, Von'Du came home early Friday morning in what her boyfriend described to cops as an intoxicated state ... and was apparently upset when she found her BF sleeping there, even though the boyfriend says he'd notified her he was gonna crash.

The BF went on to tell police that what happened next was nothing short of a vicious beatdown -- claiming Von'Du proceeded to punch his face 4 to 5 times, strangle him, drag him across the floor and eventually push him into a bed frame ... which the BF says knocked him unconscious after he hit his head, making him bleed profusely.

Eventually, Von'Du's boyfriend said he was able to escape, found help and was hospitalized ... where the report notes he needed 14 stitches in his face and head. The cops say they saw the BF's injuries and, after a preliminary investigation, found probable cause to get an arrest warrant for Von'Du.

The cops say they tracked Von'Du down on Monday and took her into custody ... where she posed for this mug. We're told she was kept on a 24-hour hold, and that her bond was set at $50k. She's facing 1st and 2nd-degree domestic assault charges.

Another thing of note -- the police say Fry partially denied some of the assault claims, but did fess up to an IG Live video in which she said ... "Some White boy tried me and got his ass beat."
Von'Du was part of season 12 for 'Drag Race' ... ultimately placing 7th during that cycle.

Photos have been released of Widow’s victim. They’re rough, also two more people have posted similar encounters.

Several Ru girls and a lot of the fandom have been defending her.

Photos have been released of Widow’s victim. They’re rough, also two more people have posted similar encounters.

Several Ru girls and a lot of the fandom have been defending her.

I haven't seen the photos, but it has been really frustrating seeing all of the people defending her with no evidence.

You don't NEED to take a public stance on something like this, and you CERTAINLY don't need to act as a cheerleader for someone accused of domestic violence when you have NO INFORMATION on the matter.

An absolute DEBACLE on Twitter involving Baga Chipz and Divina DeCampo

E3OUAu7WUAQzbob
E3OUBMWWYAEziaX

E3OUBpUWYAEt2HT
E3OUB3oXEAEvGRN

They all made up apparently but it did kick off a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom