Drag Race Down Under Season 4 - RuPaul OUT

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
IMG_6343.jpeg

Last edited:
Loathe as I am to believe Willam, they do need a new host. Not Michelle though - an actual Aussie.

:D RuPaul will hold that grudge against Courtney Act until she's looking up at us all.

I enjoyed the second series of Down Under but looking back it was a total outlier. It seems such a half-arsed enterprise and having LOW ENERGY Ru and Michelle blinking through their jet lag and relying on the most overdone rote Aussie references really doesn't help.

I liked the cast of the first one but not the production. The second was a little rough around the edges but a lovely season. The third was neither well produce nor well casted.

Just give it to Courtney she would be brilliant

I'd like it to be Courtney but also wouldn't be surprised if she turned it down on account of how much it's floundered for three seasons, were she ever offered.

I'd like Courtney to host UK.

I'd like it to be Courtney but also wouldn't be surprised if she turned it down on account of how much it's floundered for three seasons, were she ever offered.

I'd like Courtney to host UK.
I’m not a fan of these gigs being offered to someone who’s not a local queen.

I’m not a fan of these gigs being offered to someone who’s not a local queen.
Ordinarily I'm not either, but I feel like she's spent enough time in the UK and in UK media, and there's such a crossover between the UK and Australia, so it'd make sense and she'd be more in touch with the queens and culture than Ru and Michelle.

I think Michelle will be a good host to be fair and giving her the chance to step out of Ru’s shadow will be good, I think.

Though yes, I’d love Courtney, it ain’t ever going to happen.

I also think Ru will be back- doesn’t she do this because it’s basically an excuse to visit the husband’s homeland for them as a couple?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom