Elizabeth Taylor DEAD

:(

RIP

I might watch a movie of hers tonight then as an homage.

oh dear, is this the rule of three? :(
hold on, betty white!

I commented elsewhere that I've been surprised that the White Diamonds commercial has still been running for the past few holiday seasons. I doubt any of the other diva celebrity fragrances will have that type of staying power. I bet it still will be playing this Christmas as well.

I hope all the others learn their fierceness from Liz.

Last edited:

The most beautiful woman in the world.

liz_taylor_011.jpg

Oh man, it's pretty much been on the cards for the last fifty years but i'm proper :( at that.

What an icon. I'll have to rewatch Giant out of tribute.

I will miss her tweets. And I want to watch the underrated 'The Only Game In Town' now, even though I've had a borrowed copy of 'Divorce His, Divorce Hers' from a friend for years that I have never watched.

My favourite recent Liz quote: "MAAARRIED? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Right, now I'm going to howl. AAAOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH"

RIP

Ad stop it with Betty White, ppl have been trying to kill her for the last 3 years :evil:

she really was the most unbelievably, shockingly, awe-inspiringly, mesmerisingly BEAUTIFUL woman ever, wasn't she? :(

Elizabeth_Taylor.jpg

elizabeth_taylor_gallery_4.jpg

ElizabethTaylor.jpg

Filntstones?

I'm sure you're joking, but I'm not sure what the joke is, but I'll just choose whatever film sounds more interesting. I don't think I've ever watched a film of hers :shy:

I'm sure you're joking, but I'm not sure what the joke is

:D

I bet RB gets this a lot.

I loved Liz in the Flintstones. At the age of 6 she was possibly the first GAY ICON in my life. And less healthily, Kyle Machlachlan as the baddy was possibly my first major gay crush.

Oh dear, RIP

She's hung on like a champ though, she's been pretty much ill most of her adult life, no?

She certainly had a good run, but Zsa Zsa remains the queen of HANGING IN THERE :disco:

@ such a young age, such a shame.

Isn't 79 just about average life expectancy for the US or UK? I know women generally live a few years longer than men, but it's still not a bad age, particularly when you factor in her health over the years.

And yes, an amazingly beautiful woman. And so INTERESTING looking as well; there was so much intensity going on in that face. I always found her so engaging to watch in films. Even when she was in a clunker her performances were always worth watching.

I remember seeing 'Lassie Come Home' as a child and being completely smitten by Liz. And no this was NOT when the movie first came out!

Sleep well Liz :angel:

This did make me :(

She was an icon to my Mother growing up. I must say though, she must have had a fabulous plastic surgeon because looking at pictures of her from 1981, then again in 2001 she seemed to have aged BACKWARDS.

ZZ said:
I'm sure you're joking, but I'm not sure what the joke is, but I'll just choose whatever film sounds more interesting. I don't think I've ever watched a film of hers :shy:

Please don't watch the Flintstones.

I'd go for Cat On A Hot Tin Roof because it has Paul Newman in it too.

According to digitalspy, Kylie tweeted this

"RIP Dame Elizabeth Taylor.....Like a pure white diamond you'll shine on and on and on."

The Westboro Baptist Church has apparently revealed plans to protest the funeral of Elizabeth Taylor.

Posting on her Twitter page, church pastor Fred Phelps' daughter Margie lashed out at the late actress for her lifelong support of gay rights and activism for HIV/AIDS research and education.

"No RIP Elizabeth Taylor who spent her life in adultery and enabling proud f*gs," she wrote.

"They cuss her in hell today. #Westboro will picket funeral!"

Taylor died early Wednesday morning from congestive heart failure at the age of 79. Details of her funeral have not yet been announced.
CUNTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom