Emily Thornberry QoL thread

If my life-long Tory voting parents are indicative of anything, then their admiration for Emily is quite telling.

If my life-long Tory voting parents are indicative of anything, then their admiration for Emily is quite telling.
Yes my Tory-voting friend has said on a number of occasions “Damn, I wish she was on our side.”

I’ve always assumed she was strictly gay interest only. The best people usually are.

It’s nice to know she has support outside a particular sub-section of left leaning urban gays, as I did worry her appeal was QUITE NICHE, I do think she’s definitely the most media friendly of the shadow cabinet though.

I find it impossible to be objective about her however, and could totally understand a red wall voter finding her utterly AWFUL, but I’d be quite willing to tell them THEY’RE WRONG.

She’s a confident left wing woman with a sense of humour, surely straight people must despise her?

She’s a confident left wing woman with a sense of humour, surely straight people must despise her?
Most people aren’t particularly one way or another though, when you consider the general levels of apathy, so her straight-talking (particularly in the current context of time) possibly goes down quite well.

When is this icon going to become our PM?

I just checked and she's a Leo. I knew she had Fire sign energy. She combines Madonna's nonchalance with Whitney's disdain for stupidity, and we have NCB2S (no choice but to stan).

The very idea that anyone sat there not clapping at "she should pay her taxes".

Screenshot_20220408-000131_Chrome~2.jpg

FUMING.

She would pay her UK tax if only she COULD,
bless her :D

She really fucking fabulous. She has the receipts and she knows it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom