Eurovision 2022 news (Turin on the 10th-14th May)

I believe that the first one of these tickets has now gone, so there's one left (which @Soldi was kindly listing for me). It's still in the lower tier of the arena but is in row 11, so a little bit further back. You would be next to @Beverley, @ZenGiraffe and myself, and it was also €250. Message me if you are interested!
Anyone? :tongueout: I think there's some sort of deadline for changing tickets soon or SOMETHING (ZG was explaining it to me there and he's tipsy) so let me know in the next day or two!

I bet Diodato doesn’t even care as much as some people who were obsessed with the notion of this happening.
I mean, who cares? As long as people who are looking forward to it enjoy it and those who aren’t have a good piss break?

@Soldi are you even Italian
Only by injection

episode 2 alaska GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Remember when everyone started pissing themselves over him singing in an empty concert hall and convinced themselves he'd have "OMG definitely won!!!!!" :eyes:

Remember when everyone started pissing themselves over him singing in an empty concert hall and convinced themselves he'd have "OMG definitely won!!!!!" :eyes:
This was like me when Alsou performed on CD:UK in 2001 with Before You Love Me and I thought it would reach #1 in the UK charts.

We cannot blame under 25s for being misled by a convincing soliloquy

Would have been a much better winner than Think About Things :disco:

Let’s be honest, this was THE moment of “Eurovision” 2020. Much more than Think About Things going big on TikTok or whatever else people were fingering themselves silly over.

Let’s be honest, this was THE moment of “Eurovision” 2020. Much more than Think About Things going big on TikTok or whatever else people were fingering themselves silly over.

I’m sure it was big in your home country of Italy but literally everywhere else Think About Things was the breakthrough hit.

Really must get round to recording that choral wedding day bridal remix of Chains On You sometime :disco:

Have your moment Diadato, I was never on the bus for him, nor especially for Iceland but I’d have preferred them.

My real winners already had their chance though, Cleopatra, Freaky freaky freaky, and … Uno

Listen, I could have won Eurovision if I brilliantly sang an incredible song that I wrote by a beautiful landmark against a backdrop of heightened emotion specifically involving my country, was more or less completely uncontested and had hours to shoot the perfect performance.
Just a couple of additions from me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom