Eurovision 2022 news (Turin on the 10th-14th May)

Girls, I know the forum has entered terminal decline, but we might save it if we keep recycling terrible 2 year old takes that are of interest to literally no one outside this thread :)

Girls, I know the forum has entered terminal decline, but we might save it if we keep recycling terrible 2 year old takes that are of interest to literally no one outside this thread :)
Good job we aren't posting them in the Gaming and Tech forum then!

He released an album straight after Sanremo and a few singles during the rest of 2020. ‘Fai rumore’ was the third/fourth single off the album by that point.

For someone on an independent indie music label, he’s done well all things considered.

Would have been a much better winner than Think About Things :disco:
Also IN WHAT WORLD?!

"oh never mind this quirky original terrific pop song creating a whole new aesthetic at Eurovision - simply MUST piss and shit ourselves over this bargain bucket ballad of the kind we get about TWO OF MOST YEARS :disco: :disco: DID YOU KNOW IT'S IN ITALIAN?!? :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco:"

Also IN WHAT WORLD?!

"oh never mind this quirky original terrific pop song creating a whole new aesthetic at Eurovision - simply MUST piss and shit ourselves over this bargain bucket ballad of the kind we get about TWO OF MOST YEARS :disco: :disco: DID YOU KNOW IT'S IN ITALIAN?!? :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco:"
USE THIS:

:nononono:

Also IN WHAT WORLD?!

:heathcliff:

I think a Brividi sync listen would really calm us all down.

But mostly it's the years when they turn up with ANY OLD SHIT BALLAD and hordes of Euroqueens start pretending it's the GREATEST THING EVER because OMG DID YOU KNOW IT'S IN ITALIAN? IT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LANGUAGE!!!

WATCH SOME FUCKING SALÓ THEN!

Also IN WHAT WORLD?!

06A1F902-FFC2-4B9D-A9D5-6FD600C4F363.gif

But mostly it's the years when they turn up with ANY OLD SHIT BALLAD and hordes of Euroqueens start pretending it's the GREATEST THING EVER because OMG DID YOU KNOW IT'S IN ITALIAN? IT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LANGUAGE!!!

WATCH SOME FUCKING SALÓ THEN!

I was planning on running my BEST OF SANREMO evening in anticipation of this year’s Eurovizione Italiano. A SPECTACULAR of all the most beautiful, emotional Italian language ballads sung by GRAVEL VOICED lovelies, and all the SPEAK SINGING you could ever ask for.

Don’t think I’ll bother now.

It really is STUNNING

ALTEGETHERNAH

È la prima volta che mi CAPITA
Prima mi chiudevo in una SCATOLA

:disco::disco::disco:
It's utterly thrilling and gorgeous and fills me with joy. Obviously Italy's best entry BY FAR indicative of which being it attained one of their worst results!

Oh good, she can put the papier-maché away before she glues her fingers together

It's utterly thrilling and gorgeous and fills me with joy. Obviously Italy's best entry BY FAR indicative of which being it attained one of their worst results!
She did get the vocal a bit wrong from the start at the final - I think it was slightly sharp but musicologists can correct me :) - and never recovered - but let's face it, it was far too subtle and thoughtful for the masses

I still don't know what I'm doing with the spare ticket I bought, I looked at the ticket site and there doesn't seem to be any mechanism to resell it on there?

I still don't know what I'm doing with the spare ticket I bought, I looked at the ticket site and there doesn't seem to be any mechanism to resell it on there?
I’m sure they’ll be a Euroloon desperate for a ticket in Turin.

The ticket site says this:

If you can’t use your ticket it can only be resold through the website FanSale.it from Thursday 14 April, 10:00 CEST until Thursday 5 May, 18:00 CEST. Resale on any other site is explicitly prohibited.

Reactions: COB
I've often wondered why I've never especially wanted to see Eurovision live but it would probably be like an ABBA Talk event but on a larger scale so case closed :)

Also, there would be people singing along and getting their flags in my face I MEAN CAN YOU IMAGINE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom