Eurovision 2024 - Your ranking

Peter Pingu is now my name on there.

Once I'm added to the group will I be able to view the rankings?

1. Austria
2. United Kingdom
3. Croatia
4. Lithuania
5. Norway
6. Finland
7. Netherlands
8. Belgium
9. Czechia
10. San Marino
11. Estonia
12, Poland
13. Switzerland
14. Spain
15. Denmark
16. Iceland
17. Ireland
18. Serbia
19. Cyprus
20. Malta
21. Germany
22. Slovenia
23. Italy
24. Ukraine
25. Moldova
26. Albania
27. Latvia
28. Luxembourg
29. Australia
30. France

I actively like the first 22 on this list in fairness, it's only from there on it falls quite dramatically off a cliff.

Someone appears to have been pretty quick off the mark with 8 points for Israel. I’m sure everyone else will be updating soon enough…

*screaming intensifies*

Screenshot_20240310-215453.png

By the way, for those less familiar with the app, the scores refresh themselves every time a new song is selected, so if you're wondering why your 6 points for San Marino aren't showing up, that might be why.

Only 8/15 posters have their votes taken into account on that current ranking.

EDIT: @Tisch that might be what's happened with your votes.

By the way, for those less familiar with the app, the scores refresh themselves every time a new song is selected, so if you're wondering why your 6 points for San Marino aren't showing up, that might be why.

Only 8/15 posters have their votes taken into account on that current ranking.

EDIT: @Tisch that might be what's happened with your votes.
I think you're right. I had a load of songs unranked so I don't think my "top" was valid, should be sorted now (but looking at my current scores I need a big tidy)

On the app I can see Moopy in my other groups list but I can’t click on it. Am I a member and can I see everyone’s scores or is it just the host who can do that?

On the app I can see Moopy in my other groups list but I can’t click on it. Am I a member and can I see everyone’s scores or is it just the host who can do that?
You're in the wrong section of the app.

When you go to your own personal scores, click on the icon on the bottom right of the screen. It should list the groups you're part of and you should be able to access it from there.

You're in the wrong section of the app.

When you go to your own personal scores, click on the icon on the bottom right of the screen. It should list the groups you're part of and you should be able to access it from there.
THANK YOU! I didn't even realise that bit was clickable.

Did the favourites sorter and realised Azerbaijan hadn't been added yet.

:nononono:

It would very much be MID-TABLE though.

1Spain
2Greece
3Lithuania
4Austria
5Netherlands
6Norway
7Armenia
8Slovenia
9Italy
10Serbia
11Cyprus
12Ireland
13Ukraine
14Portugal
15Sweden
16Belgium
17Estonia
18France
19Switzerland
20United Kingdom
21Czechia
22Luxembourg
23Georgia
24Poland
25Albania
26Iceland
27Malta
28Moldova
29Croatia
30Finland
31Denmark
32San Marino
33Australia
34Germany
35Latvia

Did the favourites sorter and realised Azerbaijan hadn't been added yet.

:nononono:

Yeah… the guy who does the favourites sorter has decided Azerbaijan isn’t getting added so we’ll have to work it out for ourselves. :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom