Geri - Rainbow Woman

Lift Me Up was no.1 on Pick of the Pops yesterday, 21 years later. Christ, her nox were way worse than I’d remembered.

Reactions: dUb
Is she so bored of furlough she's resorted to this? Get a HOBBY Geri!

she has baking.

This is not very exciting. My only hope is she uses some of the Man on the Mountain tracks, some of which were decent.

Details announced here. (Oh, it's on the Evening E X P R E S S so the link got stop-funding-hate'd, but google it x)

It's a weekly Youtube series, and will feature music she's written. The first episode is about Elizabeth I, and 'Rainbow Woman' is a reference to The Rainbow Portrait of Elizabeth I.

Get that lucrative Year 4 history student streaming coin, Ginge :disco:

4a658a1b-4696-4af6-a82b-a7218443d95c.jpg

What the actual FUCK?

Lift Me Up was no.1 on Pick of the Pops yesterday, 21 years later. Christ, her nox were way worse than I’d remembered.

Oh I heard that old chart countdown yesterday also. I was honestly STOPPED IN MY TRACKS by the state of her vocals. I remember the song of course, but those lifeless, ugly vocals were definitely even worse than I'd remembered too.

Oh my god

This is delicious

That’s some Shakespearean acting right there. Future Lawrence Olivier winner?

She's trying to speak like I speak but I can't actually understand half of what she's saying

Nevertheless I rather like it in a grotesque sort of way

I mean... it's a low bar, but her acting *does* appear to have somewhat improved since Sex And The City, so there's that...

Reactions: SDF
I mean... it's a low bar, but her acting *does* appear to have somewhat improved since Sex And The City, so there's that...

I don’t think Geru was the problem in SATC, clearly it was the script. Here she was able to really tell a story with this one and show her range. Proud of her hun. Xxx

Never a bad time :D

I love the story that her character originally had a fairly significant role in the episode, but they trimmed it down to the absolute bare minimum (i.e this 28 seconds) after her train-wreck performance.

Reactions: SDF
Um, so really, where the bop? I thought that whole carriage sequence was going to be like a low-budget Chromatica I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom