Geri - Rainbow Woman

Who is Bluebell’s father, again? Honestly, two children by two different fathers :)

YOU CAN TAKE A GIRL OUT OF WATFORD

"We're making a Swiss roll because it's simple, and it's British."

"No it's not. It's Swiss."

7117511632411b2308cec98c4243dc92_w200.gif

Geru is GIVING BACK in the latest edition of her regular working mum Vlog.

”Today is not about me...”

*Close up shot of branded Rainbow Woman tote bag*

Yes, I am obsessed with these. WHAT OF IT?

Reactions: SDF
DESPERATE to know what was in those gift boxes. :D

You just KNOW it was more Rainbow Woman tat.

"It's a team effort, so it's not just me, but we really appreciate it" - I'm not sure Geru will have understood a word of that.

Next time she says "if I could hug you, I would" I hope her sincerity is matched by the reply "if I wanted to buy Passion, I would".

BB Madge's Mommie Dearest tell-all can't come quickly enough.

LOL at her driving that van about

we've all seen you on Top Gear Geri

No wonder @cwej says the roads are more dangerous than covid :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Last edited:
Those Mary Seacole and Florence Nightingale photos reminded me... the 'Geri plays famous women from history' conceit of this channel really got dropped very quickly, didn't it? :D

Those Mary Seacole and Florence Nightingale photos reminded me... the 'Geri plays famous women from history' conceit of this channel really got dropped very quickly, didn't it? :D

Oh my god, I thought she was going to be dressed as Mary Seacole in the lyric bid.

I'm both relieved and disappointed.

Reactions: VoR

It got dropped?

I thought this was Geri as Mother Teresa

Reactions: VoR
every song about this project so far sounds diabolical. denden seems to be wetting their knickers in anticipation of whether she will at least release an EP or what.

At one point with the black and white portraits I thought she was doing a dead relatives montage, but she would have used Bag It Up for that.

Personally, going on the launch of this current campaign, I can't wait for the Mary, Queen of Scots beheading by Mel Beh scene complete with accent (Geru in full Braveheart mode and Mel in full Bo Selecta).

I’m still perplexed about what this is all for

just get back on a horse and ride through soho Geri

Last edited:
There's clearly something with the unreleased 4th album, but I'm not entirely sure what her end game is with it. :D

absolutely losing at the STOCK PHOTOS like the Asian family waving through the window dressed in SUMMER CLOTHES. very festive Geru.

who DOES this woman think she is? and what did she do with Geri Halliwell?

Reactions: SDF
This is covid propaganda designed to keep us glued to the screens :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom