Greta Gerwig's Barbie (Margot Robbie)

Life in plastic = fantastic?

• Total voters

Jark

User
teaser trailer coming TODAY!

also starring Ryan Gosling, Simu Liu, Issa Rae, Zendaya, Will Ferrell, Ncuti Gatwa and Emma Mackey (:disco:) AMONG OTHERS.

everyone thought this would stink but I have a feeling it might be really quite good subversive fun.

I love Greta Gerwig, although I appreciate this probably isn't going to be much like MISTRESS AMERICA or whatever. Looking forward to it all the same.

Frankly, it doesn't matter how camp or subversive this turns out to be. As a single man, I can't go and see it without inevitably getting put in prison and neither can you.

Frankly, it doesn't matter how camp or subversive this turns out to be. As a single man, I can't go and see it without inevitably getting put in prison and neither can you.
I'm sorry to tell you that gays get treated by different standards on this :disco:

Is it actually going to be aimed at kids? I assumed it was some kind of wannabe subversive satire.

Well that teaser was cute. I’m in, I trust Gerwig.

Fs30n7YWIAEY53L

Very excited for this. I'm glad Greta Gerwig is getting to make obscenely expensive Hollywood movies :disco:

So they leave Barbie World after about 10 minutes and it becomes a wacky fish out of water comedy? Written by GRETA and NOAH, those madcap comedy ICONS? And Margot and Ryan aren't exactly a laugh a minute at the best of times!

I sense that $100 million dollar budget is going down the LOO :D

That soundtrack sounds essential, but how did this cost 100 million?

The soundtrack is going to slap

Full tracklist:

1. Lizzo – Pink
2. Dua Lipa – Dance The Night
3. Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice – Barbie World (with Aqua)
4. Charli XCX – Speed Drive
5. KAROL G – WATITI (feat. Aldo Ranks)
6. TBA
7. Tame Impala – Journey To The Real World
8. Ryan Gosling – I’m Just Ken
9. Dominic Fike – Hey Blondie
10. HAIM – Home
11. TBA
12. The Kid LAROI – Forever & Again
13. Khalid – Silver Platter
14. PinkPantheress – Angel
15. GAYLE – butterflies
16. Ava Max – Choose Your Fighter
17. FIFTY FIFTY – Barbie Dreams (feat. Kali)

3. Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice – Barbie World (with Aqua)

Oh god that's going to blow up isn't it

So they leave Barbie World after about 10 minutes and it becomes a wacky fish out of water comedy? Written by GRETA and NOAH, those madcap comedy ICONS? And Margot and Ryan aren't exactly a laugh a minute at the best of times!

I sense that $100 million dollar budget is going down the LOO :D
Also, is it ever going to come out? The last Bond had a shorter run-in

Will be interesting to see how it does considering Margot has been flirting with box office poison recently.

views on every trailer have been huge, there's loads of hype on social media — I think it'll be big (with the girls and gays obv, not a single straight will voluntarily see this movie). and with a €100m budget it has to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom