Harry and Meghan "leave" the Royal Family + Interview + book 'Spare'

Fane Presents... SPARE! An Evening with Prince Harry, live from Stockport Plaza
:disco: I’m hoping for a chattastic evening at Wilton’s Music Hall with a musical turn feat. nude revue from MEGHAN. Post your dream setlist NOW!

She’s still has those horns a la Lady Gaga she just hides them with makeup.

If it was revealed he was not Charles' son, then I'm guessing he'd lose his place in the line of sucession?

Is that forward real or some sort of Moopy in joke based on something Madonna said years ago? I mean, REALLY :D

Fane Presents... SPARE! An Evening with Prince Harry, live from Stockport Plaza
OT: :o I had no idea until now that building was and is a theatre. I knew it as the Mecca Bingo.

If it was revealed he was not Charles' son, then I'm guessing he'd lose his place in the line of sucession?
I think so. The succession is only for “heirs of the body” of the Electress Sophia of Hannover.

Here’s a case where DNA evidence of a break in parentage denied a successor from inheriting a title:

Hmm… I’ve been on their side, but this does seem particularly crass.

Three (?!) episodes. Good grief. I’m just going to watch Community again.

EDIT: Sorry, I misread. SIX (?!?!) Episodes.

I turned on Meghan after finding out she's habitually an absolute cunt to people she line manages. Generally on 'her' side for the big picture stuff, but yeah, no, I'm not wasting much time arguing the case of someone like that.

Apparently her gazillion pound Spotify podcast has done terribly. Her flop era.

Apparently her gazillion pound Spotify podcast has done terribly. Her flop era.
I don't understand why anybody would invest in her - she doesn't appear to have anything particularly edifying to say.

Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF

Started watching this last night but changed channels when 'H' started talking about how Meghan gave up everything for him.. while sitting in the lush gardens of some million pound residence somewhere safe and sunny. Do they have anything interesting to say apart from being born into wealth and privilege? Judging from these first 10 minutes I don't think so.They're not even horrible people, just supremely average and void of charisma, and that , I'm sorry to say , doesn't make for gripping television. Watched the first episode of 'Smiley' and that seemed so much more interesting hehe

Started watching this last night but changed channels when 'H' started talking about how Meghan gave up everything for him.. while sitting in the lush gardens of some million pound residence somewhere safe and sunny. Do they have anything interesting to say apart from being born into wealth and privilege? Judging from these first 10 minutes I don't think so.They're not even horrible people, just supremely average and void of charisma, and that , I'm sorry to say , doesn't make for gripping television. Watched the first episode of 'Smiley' and that seemed so much more interesting hehe

Yeah, I watched the first episode. They seem nice enough, but they're not very interesting people. It was very bland.

Reactions: LTZ
Ugh, it’s the BORING vicious cycle of the press going OTT because they generate clicks and their mostly legitimate complaining about the media then winding them up further. I wish I could mute it all.

i just cant GIF

Jeremy Clarkson is quite rightly facing a backlash for this article published in The Scum. And he and his ilk wonder why Meghan and Harry have such an issue with the UK media…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom