Harry and Meghan "leave" the Royal Family + Interview + book 'Spare'

And I'm struggling with them at the moment to be honest. I am very much Team Harry but the relentless banging on is getting a bit much and I'm bored shitless of the press coverage, which admittedly is not their fault per se. I do want the whole sham of the royal family brought down (or at least kicking and screaming into something different) and the treatment of Meghan has been abhorrent, but it's increasingly feeling like they don't do themselves any favours.

I don’t get the hate for him?

I don't hate him at all. I do actually sympathise, to a (conflicted) degree. What he's doing in many ways feels important in highlighting some of the crap everyone has just accepted as normal in this bizarre institution. Of course he will still be vilified more than not, but that's the side effect for not towing the line, it's still necessary.

...but of course as it's also just a very rich privileged family having PUBLIC SCRAPS of sorts, and the manner in which this is all happening, it's hard not to be mildly entertained. It's a bit like watching a cartoon.

And I'm struggling with them at the moment to be honest. I am very much Team Harry but the relentless banging on is getting a bit much and I'm bored shitless of the press coverage, which admittedly is not their fault per se. I do want the whole sham of the royal family brought down (or at least kicking and screaming into something different) and the treatment of Meghan has been abhorrent, but it's increasingly feeling like they don't do themselves any favours.
This is where I currently am with them. I'm hoping after this book launch and interviews are over, they might take a step back for a while 🤞

If it’s not Kate throwing things, I just don’t care…

Of all the Royal trash gossip to go mainstream, I still really want an audiobook description of

8675309.jpg

All of this is so incredibly cringe.

I suppose a reality show is on the cards next.

I’m no royalist but you just knew that was the sort of event they would be gagging to turn up to. They’ve probably never even met!

Was Cosmo always that brain dead?

I have ended up watching the Netflix show and I find Harry unbelievably charming. Meghan does not have, what Louis Walsh used to call, "the like-ability factor".

that pic :D it's giving immediate aftermath of domestic row (this one not candidly filmed, presumably).

they do live in LA so I assumed the house had already been taken from them. but the fact that it's going to ANDREW is a scandal that should be getting much more coverage.

So, will Andrew be giving them back the money that they paid to do the cottage up? We already know that he can find 12 million down the back of the sofa when necessary.

Charles doesn't care for Andrew. Although he doesn't care enough to give him a 12 bedroom cottage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom