HONK FOR MONDAY

Animation Yolo GIF by Mashed

Honking cold, innit?

I need to pick up the few Xmas cards that I send today thanks to all the strikes...I usually have them by now but I've been right feckless this year.

Good morning little Moopettes.

Does anyone else have Amazon Prime and find it very awkward to navigate? I really dislike everything about it compared to Netflix.

Absolutely
Also I just want to see the free stuff! Why AM I paying for a subscription if I have to pay for most of the stuff anyway?
Exactly! It shows me trailers and things for programmes and films I have to pay extra for. I have no interest in that. It's just a really horrible, clunky subscription that I resent paying for a lot of the time.

Good morning little Moopettes.

Does anyone else have Amazon Prime and find it very awkward to navigate? I really dislike everything about it compared to Netflix.

I hate it for the same reason but also because half the time I'll be halfway through watching something that used to be free and when I decide to watch the rest of it a couple of weeks later it's suddenly become something that I have to pay for.

There is a toggle you can set so it only shows you Prime (or free to you) content, but it's different places depending on which TV or tablet I'm watching on, and there doesn't seem to be a successful way to save it as default.

I hate it for the same reason but also because half the time I'll be halfway through watching something that used to be free and when I decide to watch the rest of it a couple of weeks later it's suddenly become something that I have to pay for.
Yes! We found this with Below Deck, watched loads on Prime then suddenly it went to Hayu which was another £4.99 a month :argh:

I would get rid of it but I like the free delivery on things I order.

There is a toggle you can set so it only shows you Prime (or free to you) content, but it's different places depending on which TV or tablet I'm watching on, and there doesn't seem to be a successful way to save it as default.
I get so frustrated navigating to just find something to watch, I don't think I could handle anything else :zombie:

Yes! We found this with Below Deck, watched loads on Prime then suddenly it went to Hayu which was another £4.99 a month :argh:

I would get rid of it but I like the free delivery on things I order.
I reckon they would lose three quarters of their subscribers overnight if it wasn't for the free amazon p&p.

I reckon they would lose three quarters of their subscribers overnight if it wasn't for the free amazon p&p.
Absolutely. I can't see any other perk to it really. Even the basic music is extra. God knows what we pay a month for all of these things.

I'm on a yearly prime subscription but absolutely getting rid of it next time around, becauae of how shit the streaming service has become. I'll pay or wait for the delivery in future.

Absolutely. I can't see any other perk to it really. Even the basic music is extra. God knows what we pay a month for all of these things.

Hasn't the basic music just changed to being included? I thought I saw something.

But yes, I only have Prime for the postage and because it was free with my health insurance (and seems to have been renewed to 2024 even though I don't have that insurance anymore). The TV is a complete waste of time.

Hasn't the basic music just changed to being included? I thought I saw something.

But yes, I only have Prime for the postage and because it was free with my health insurance (and seems to have been renewed to 2024 even though I don't have that insurance anymore). The TV is a complete waste of time.
Has it :o

So what am I paying for. I need to check my subscriptions i think.

I seem to be paying for Amazon music unlimited..but I have no idea what I get for that compared to the basics on Prime.

My mum loves Now TV, I've never really used it.

I've got one of those Fanta bottles with a lot that stays attached. It's quite annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom