'Hung Up' remix feat. Tokischa

Madonna WISHES she was as relevant as Boris Johnson!

EVEN AFTER HE LOST HIS JOB

42K views on youTube
242 likes

Let's go @OutSynk

CULO NUEVO :disco:

FcuDLpAWYAAlcFO

There's a fan subgroup with slash fiction of Matoki and she acknowledged it!

Hung Up on Tokischa is kinda shit :eyes: Madonna's vocals are buried so deep in the mix. but every time Tokischa comes in again I want to scream. I do like the instrumental and M's new adlibs near the end though. MAYBE IT'S A GROWER? *never listens again*

These revisionist remixes have all been absolutely appalling from start to finish. Seriously, career nadirs (and I include "Hey You" in that). I am actually fairly on the "she can do what she wants" bandwagon, but the "pissing all over your own legacy" vibe is extenuated greatly by this happening with old songs.

I mean, they're not as shit as Revolver. the depths have already been plunged.

no, I wanna die miserable as Lana Del Rey welcomes me into the black abyss.

Please let's not have a Revolver/Tokischa fight, because that's a battle with no winners.

I don't mind the production and Madge's new ad-libs are a surprise. It's a nice dessert for the CoaD main course I guess. I loathe the video, which should have been lots of fun, but why convey fun when you can invite the cameraman to wheelbarrow you :disco: Oh Madge. I can hear Cher doing her squeal-laugh just thinking about it.

Against all odds, I don't hate this :D maybe a lifetime of reggaeton has made me more receptive to these beats.

The video however is fucking terrible and the faux lesbianism for male titillation should have died in 2003.

Hung UP
NOTA

NOTA

UAHHHGHHGH!!!

Rapida

Let's do it @OutSynk and @Peekaboo - althougH I would disagree about the lesbianism for the male gaze angle in this video. If anything I think it's going for the exact opposite of the heterosexual male gaze. It is knowingly not made for that audience.

Video about to hit 1M views and she's trending on PooTube & TakTik sharts.
So yeah I think it's going very well for her.

yes, it's a huge hit, whispered Guy O'Seary in Madonna's ear while silently mouthing "more gaussian blur!" at Mercy James, hunched over Adobe suite in the corner.

I listened to this AGAIN last night (which is more than I can say for half of Madame X :basil:).

I appreciate it's reggaeton beats / problematic etc but the way they've cut and pasted Hung Up into it and slowed it down is quite clever.

It's more interesting than a 8-minute Calderone remix of a Madonna tune where you can hear the actual melody for about 5% of the song. To me anyway.
No lies detected

And let's face it if you hate the Hung up remix then you are clearly an ageist racist sexist misogynist pro-patriarchy asshole
So let's hit
it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom