Insane career destroying moments like THIS at Melfest!

I guess this wasn't posted so far for being too obvious, after this poor woman DIES electrocuted on stage at the end of her performance.The definitive career destroying moment. :(

Ioving everything about this: the song, the fungi growing around her neck and the incredible ending

I guess this wasn't posted so far for being too obvious, after this poor woman DIES electrocuted on stage at the end of her performance.The definitive career destroying moment. :(

a quick search on Spotify and it turns out she has both style and substance .. from the brilliant logo to the bangers-a-gogo album including this

shake your love muscle indeed

OMG at forgetting the ETERNAL CLASSIC that was Solen lever kvar hos dig!

This news really does expand the realistic potential horizons of MEDINAH NAH in the foreseeable future though, now we know he has form for working with desperados in their teens 😍

After the announcement you can see him turning to our left in disbelief, asking
"Åkte jag ut?" ("Was I eliminated?")

A 16 year old's dreams crushed.

Just going back to this, I had entirely forgotten his actual song and I am now obsessed that he was so confident that he was going Direkt till finalen based on THIS performance :D

Just going back to this, I had entirely forgotten his actual song and I am now obsessed that he was so confident that he was going Direkt till finalen based on THIS performance :D

I think I must have completely blocked this from my memory. Zero recollection of it

Still slightly bitter he robbed Emmi Christenssen of her rightful 5th in SF bust moment. :(

Perhaps her built up goodwill and self-aware mitigation tactics of claiming that this was "in no way a winning song" helped cushon the fall.

From wiki​

Songwriting​

Sibel is also a songwriter signed to BMG after several years of songwriting at Warner Chappell. Since 2014 she's mostly writing songs for other artists. She has sung backing vocals on Ariana Grande's hit singles into You, Love Me Harder, and Bad Decisions; Carly Rae Jepsen's Run Away With Me; and other artists such as Victoria Justice, Ashley Tisdale and Hilary Duff. Sibel is frequently between Stockholm and Los Angeles writing songs.

Too bad they never took off. This was a certified banger back then...

For me, a banger on record but that performance is so personality-free I’m actually surprised it even got to Andra Chansen.

It’s got the same energy as:

As is often the case on Moopy, this thread has long since lost all meaning :D

To bring it back somewhat, a (Swedish) Grammy award winning former star makes her Melfest debut apparently in the throes of crippling scoliosis.

This one applies. They were the Popstars winning group with a number 1 single and album, plus two more singles making top 10 and the official Olympic single. Then this hot mess happened. Then a member left, they released one more single, another member left and that was that.

I just think with all these supergroups that life gets in the way, personalities crash, creative choices divide and syncing a tour and rehearsal schedules just isn't the easiest.

Even though niether Excellence nor JEM did as well as expectations I think both groups were salvageable. Making AC meant both groups in the mix for future MFs as well. Perhaps only 2-3 members of each needed to be switched out?

Last edited:
This was accurate until this year. Incredible how Cornelia went from being a total hot mess in Love Generation to owning the stage both in Melfest and in Turin. Talk about a redemption arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom