Israel 2022: Michael Ben David - I.M.

Who can begrudge this stupid old rot going to Eurovision :disco: I hope he qualifies because he is clearly VERY GOOD and it feels like it's having fun without taking the piss. Thank god we still have entries like this, we NEED them

Marionette was fine but reminded me of Montaigne's Don't Break Me. On balance, I don't think there was anything better on the table

I really do think this could be QUITE THE TELEVOTE WINNER in May
That's he's QUITE HOT with PERMANENT TEARS IN HIS EYES will surely appeal to the mothers and REPRESSED GAYS who quite like to HATE FUCK continent-wide too!

Now we wait for the inevitable Israeli REVAMP! (of which they did a spectacular job on a SPECTACULAR PLOP last year)

I really do think this could be QUITE THE TELEVOTE WINNER in May
That's he's QUITE HOT with PERMANENT TEARS IN HIS EYES will surely appeal to the mothers and REPRESSED GAYS who quite like to HATE FUCK continent-wide too!

Now we wait for the inevitable Israeli REVAMP! (of which they did a spectacular job on a SPECTACULAR PLOP last year)
Televote WINNER?!?!

Could you send me the coke you’re sniffing right now?

For some reason I thought this thread had been bumped because he'd SUDDENLY DIED but let's face it HE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE!

What came second?

I can't understand what the problem is. The vibe that I get from it all is that he isn't getting the support he'd have wanted from KAN.
And I suppose that means investing in money, funding, production values etc. Which is understandable, I mean why should they?
But somehow I think he's also meaning it's more than that, like if the lack of support is the result of personal dislike on their side.
Maybe am just trying to read too much from an article that says almost nothing.

Well withdrawing would be one way to save himself the embarrassment of being Israel's first NQ since 2014...

He just wants to work with PROFESSIONALS. Is that TOO MUCH to ask? :(

I’ve got just the pair!

avatars-UuO2KITtkXPrJyB4-FeVdpQ-t500x500.jpg

The Israeli press reports that Marvin Dietmann (Conchita Wurst’s artistic director) will stage Michael’s Eurovision entry. :disco:

Some very exciting fashions going on there but all round I think it would be kinder to just send a TOTALLY DIFFERENT SONG

I think this is the only song in contention for delusional support despite the evidence of your ears.

:hostage:

I genuinely quite like it though, in a RUPAUL COULD NEVER kind of way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom