Jesy Nelson's solo career - BOYZ ft. Nicki Minaj out now + not very good + problematic + unimpressed label + DROPPED + Bad Thing + now white

I think this whole thing will

• Total voters
This is one of the most unedifying trajectories I think I've lived through. Only the first 12 months of Geri Halliwell's solo career can approach it for needless toxicity.

‘Confetti’ (song, not album) just came on and it struck me how affected her vocal so often is.

Reactions: dUb
This is one of the most unedifying trajectories I think I've lived through. Only the first 12 months of Geri Halliwell's solo career can approach it for needless toxicity.
Having Social Media back when Geru went solo would have been FABULOUS and also the worst thing ever simultaneously

The fact that she still owns the album/masters etc suggests it wasn't really much of a deal or financial commitment from the label in the FIRST PLACE! 😿

She’s not wrong though, we all manifested a flop

Apparently considering a cosmetics line having seen the success of Fenty Beauty (a successful cosmetics line by an actual woman of colour).

Woman giggling creepily is back with a new leaked SMASH

I saw someone saying people would be all over if it were by someone like Doja Cat... and I think I agree :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom