Jesy Nelson's solo career - BOYZ ft. Nicki Minaj out now + not very good + problematic + unimpressed label + DROPPED + Bad Thing + now white

I think this whole thing will

• Total voters
14533318-B19C-46D8-B5BE-7DC5274DE161.jpeg

On the other paw, a very good idea to let that song disappear. She'll likely try again fairly soon and talk about how that single represented "a very bad time for me".

She's still trying to flog Boyz on Instagram. I don't think she's learned.

I read the story - it suggests that the demos were OK but needed work. So she went away to work on them but hasn't delivered anything yet. Labels surely do this all the time?

The release of the Jesy Nelson album is the new ‘soon’

Rumours are it might be aligned to the release date of Listen Without Prejudice Vol 2

This is very amusing and I'm totally here for this! Hasn't it been years since we've heard of some high-profile artist flopping so spectacularly?? Hopefully, more to come since we don't get to have MASSIVE chart battles for #1 or artists being dropped amidst some good old drama anymore, everything is so lethargic and uninteresting these days.

Nowadays it's all about "my label doesn't let me release music unless TikTok makes it viral" or "Well, here's my 6th single in a row but no news on an album yet y'all" type of sob stories.

No doubt she'll sign with Roc Nation and stand shoulder to shoulder with her industry standard black kings and queens :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom