Jesy Nelson's solo career - BOYZ ft. Nicki Minaj out now + not very good + problematic + unimpressed label + DROPPED + Bad Thing + now white

I think this whole thing will

• Total voters
I mean what else did she even perform at that set?

her insecurity about not being a certain type of beautiful obviously overrides everything else at this point. it's sad that she lacks the capacity to understand the blackfishing problem and stop presenting as another race. a waste of somebody who is actually talented (if severely lacking in taste).

I don’t know why this makes me feel :rolleyes:, but her family are John, Janis, Jade, Jonathan, Joseph and Jessica. I hate myself for visiting her wiki page too.

For a minute, I took this to mean that her family has both a Jesy and a Jessica

I'm surprised she didn't perform another song and isn't going with a "This is the lead single. Bad Boyz was a late summer trifle buzz single" narrative.

I don’t know why this makes me feel :rolleyes:, but her family are John, Janis, Jade, Jonathan, Joseph and Jessica. I hate myself for visiting her wiki page too.
There are three brothers who used to live up the road from me called Jamie, Jason and Justin. I always used to find that a bit tacky, but trust our Jesy to see a questionable taste threshold and lower it even further.

It's a very good word in terms of communicating what it means. But I don't think it sounds very nice, and looks even worse.

how on Earth is she getting a second single? Will she make it to an entire album? WHO is funding this?

What happened with this?

Has she been QUIETLY DROPPED? Or a case of back to the boardroom after the UNMITIGATED DISASTER of whatever that campaign was last year...

What happened with this?

Has she been QUIETLY DROPPED? Or a case of back to the boardroom after the UNMITIGATED DISASTER of whatever that campaign was last year...
Drag Race Vh1 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

How did this come out in October it already feels a year old. What was its chart run in the end?

Her nanny (surprisingly, white) just died, please show some respect guys. She'll be back bigger than ever.

Reactions: GNL
Just want to thank whoever keeps updating the title of this thread. It will make a beautiful unauthorized biography one day.

No she's on insta with Will.iam and a few other producers threatening the second SINGAL

this is all very tragic, she NEEDS her mi chico latino or its O-V-A-H and she needs to get back on TILLS

QoL Jade Thirwall has music coming out so she really needs to move fast or she's lost her window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom