Jesy Nelson's solo career - BOYZ ft. Nicki Minaj out now + not very good + problematic + unimpressed label + DROPPED + Bad Thing + now white

I think this whole thing will

• Total voters
Also who on earth CARES about a 10th 'anniversary' that lines up with an X Factor audition? They were still RHYTHMIX then!

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
Do the TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF HER CRYING OVER TROLL DOG HAT HAT GIRL AND THEM DOING E.T.

I read it's been delayed because the video was sent back to be colour corrected/lightened to calm the black-fishing comments :(

It's amazing how much better Little Mix work as a trio rather than having her there dragging her feet at every turn

It's amazing how much better Little Mix work as a trio rather than having her there dragging her feet at every turn
Yes. She clearly made the right choice for herself, and I hope she is happy, but the group has gone from strength to strength.

What have they done since she left?
I certainly think they look good (and have performed well) as a three piece, but yes, I want to hear a bit more before I decide if her impact was so negative.

NOT AS GOOD AS GIRLS ALOUD THOUGH ARE THEY

Have any of them ever worn a crown as lovely as Nadine's?

nadine-1.jpg

I mean it's not nice to compare but REALLY!

That’s quite, um, problematic isn’t it? I think there are people who can articulate it better than I can.

It can’t be accidental at this point, can it? She’s fully doubling down.

It can’t be accidental at this point, can it? She’s fully doubling down.
well the video (and therefore single) is allegedly delayed because they're lightening her skin in post. these other shoots would have been done ages ago. I don't know if we can say she's doubling down... yet.

I think it's more the fact that she's going for the airbrushed-to-all-buggery look. Instagram on acid.

I just find there's a disconnect between social media / stylised imagery vs mental health, and her creative direction is lost somewhere in the middle. But she's probably enjoying the freedom of an individual brand rather than a collective one, so whatever.

I don't ever want to be given a song just because it's a hit. I want my songs to genuinely come from me as fans can tell when a song has and when it hasn't. That's what a true artist is, when you really are authentic to yourself and tell your own stories.

Getting yr defense in first, fair dos.

oooh surely that pic is a pisstake.

Reminds me of the old DenDen days where users would rock a giant ass signature featuring an airbrushed to hell Sporty Spice pic confirming that design was really their passion~~**

People also ask

Is Romford London or Essex?
Is Romford rough?
Is Romford a good area?
Is Romford Cockney?
Is Essex classed as London?

People also ask

Is Romford London or Essex?
Is Romford rough?
Is Romford a good area?
Is Romford Cockney?
Is Essex classed as London?
:D It’s as rough as arseholes and I’ve been there enough times to know, including a couple of years ago. There’s a particularly feral edge. (Naturally this also exists in the seamier parts of London but it’s a slightly less scary sort of feral.) Of course the latter experience may have been blighted by my thinking I BET YOU VOTED LEAVE about almost everyone and giving them LOOKS

Mind you, lovely Lidl by the station :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom