Katy Perry - Smile (5th Studio Album)

Yeah I loved how ANNOYED she came across. She probably can’t wait to pop that thing out already. Plus she hadn’t had BREAKFAST yet.

Sorry to generalise but I imagine that's what it's like to be in a straight relationship.

"I'm really hungry"

"Can I get you something to eat?"

"No I'm fine *evil glares*"

*Cancels self*

Sorry to generalise but I imagine that's what it's like to be in a straight relationship.

"I'm really hungry"

"Can I get you something to eat?"

"No I'm fine *evil glares*"

*Cancels self*

*tuxedo cancels and removes itself*

28:30 is when possibly naked Orlando makes an appearance.
gjZy9fu.gif

OMG this is hysterical! she HATES hawking the merch :D

"you know... a lot of us listen to music on different streaming platforms..."
"I'm gonna have a child. And I'm gonna have a record out. Really crazy."

she's just too pregnant to DEAL, the poor love wants to pop! someone drag the baby out of this woman ffs! :shock:

She does look very uncomfortable, no wonder she can’t be arsed with those questions

I guess she's a replacement for Mighty, their dog who died a couple of weeks ago and who I have actually STROKED (but did not kill)

I BET. No-one said you HAD so this obviously means that you DID. Killer! KILLER!

Have corrected the typo, you’re welcome :tongueout:

Out for dinner at a lovely restaurant on Lake Como and just heard Smile playing on somebody's phone. Officially certified GLOBAL SMASH!

it was postponed to the 28th after finding out that Swift was about to eat the charts for at least a whole month.

this is the video - that was a "performance video", she just wants to put out lots of content

presumably we'll also get the new videos for Harleys and Never Really Over soon. she's dropping What Makes A Woman on her due date next week.

There’s a look of Mylène Farmer after an incident with a faulty toaster and evening in the burns unit in that second picture :disco:

no she didn't basically say that. she said she can't comment because her own relationship with him was fine. what should she say? "I think he raped her"? birth a baby and a lawsuit?

if her own experience working with him was fine it's perfectly OK for her to say that ffs. It doesn't mean she ENDORSES RAPE, just that she literally doesn't know what happened because she wasn't there and didn't see that side of him.

well, what she said is: “I can only speak for my own experience, and my own experience with Dr. Luke was a healthy one. I believe in due process. And I also believe that only they know the truth.”

which make sense for her to say especially since Kesha made false claims about Luke raping Katy. but woke twitter and gay social media won't remember that ofc.

really cute but showcases zero artistic growth.

it's the same ol' "i am tots dorky and relatable :D" schtick. i believe it's the reason the public completely lost interest. it had nothing to do with the short hair.

Re: Dr Like, I think she could maybe have worded that a bit better. But of course the right thing to do is to tell it from her own experiences of working with him.

Oh and I don’t see it the same as the (evil) Ellen thing because she had a very similar working relationship with Dr Luke, and she is not explicitly saying she stands with him.

sorry to be THAT person but is Smile really doing anything chart wise? Every now and then updates on Daisies DAISIES DAISIES were posted but nothing about this or has it already been demoted a buzz single?

sorry to be THAT person but is Smile really doing anything chart wise? Every now and then updates on Daisies DAISIES DAISIES were posted but nothing about this or has it already been demoted a buzz single?
It's not a single and was never meant to be - it hasn't gone to radio or anything in the US. It's just an album track with a visuals (most of them will have videos of some kind).

The next single is Teary Eyes and it should be out either Friday or just before the album

It's not a single and was never meant to be - it hasn't gone to radio or anything in the US. It's just an album track with a visuals (most of them will have videos of some kind).

The next single is Teary Eyes and it should be out either Friday or just before the album
. Jark doll, really?

It’s #2 on the UK airplay chart. Maybe it hasn’t been sent to US radio officially but it’s a bit of a stretch to say it’s never meant to be a single.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom