Katy Perry - Smile (5th Studio Album)

I love that even accompanying a minor pushback she announces a new promo hustle. These other bitches just put a quick "sorry" in their notes app and that's it. She's working to give the beb a trust fund! :disco:

Katy Perry is post-"hit single" thankyou very much :disco:
ZgeGjFp.gif

OK just listened to Smile by accident, I’m sorry is this not a grade A bop?!

of course it is :disco: what else would one expect from the high priestess of pregnant pop?

it came out before folklore and there's always space for a good SUNNY BOP

She's chucked a load of new picture discs and alternate album covers on her US store, including that fan-made one!

I love all the alternate covers but the fact that she used the fanmade one is amazing. I'd snatch a picture disc if they were on the UK store.

a couple of snippets from her livestream

second one sounds a bit Dark Horse-y. Smile video Aug 14th.

smart. she should have made the album cover "iconic" by not having any text on it at all. that would make at least 5k assume its skinny ADELE's new album.

and 5k is like 500k in Katy's current state.

on second thought people might assume its Ella Henderson, which is still positive.

So because Ellen and her producers weren’t vile to a huge star, there’s no issue apparently. Thanks for your input Katherine!

you really think she was gonna be honest about it? :clown emoji:

Remember when Ellen was petty and totally forgot Katy was married before? :D

What a surprise the poster-child for white privilege of the '10s enjoyed special treatment on The (h)Ellen Show.

Someone cancel, delete and replace this bitch.

they're already planning that hun but honestly, this just looks like an expansion pack of HELL

James Corden is WORSE! He's actually SO INSECURE I can't STAND to watch him! At least Ellen is COMFORTABLE being EVIL!

Barf!

James Corden is WORSE! He's actually SO INSECURE I can't STAND to watch him! At least Ellen is COMFORTABLE being EVIL!

Barf!

Just put them both in a room with an array of sharp implements and let them butcher each other to death. I'd happily watch that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom