Kylie - Disco (album 15)

I hope it's a nice image on the picture disc and not the main artwork.

8d0cc6772aaf469fde2fe39a27f1104b.webp

WOULD KILL FOR THIS ONE

QUEEN OF NOT WASTING MATERIALS

She's basically the female David Attenborough.

Reactions: ZZ
I don’t think I want the milky one,unless it's direct from Kylie's own teat. But I may well bite for a picture disc.

But I'm assuming it's the one where's she's dressed in that navy boiler suit based on all your descriptions.

:disco:

Missing Data: Spotify and YouTube (both for Monday)

Albums

1 AC/DC - Power Up (51.5k) *
2 McFly - Young Dumb Thrills (16.9k) *
3 Paloma Faith - Infinite Things (12.4k)*
4 Andrea Bocelli - Believe (11.4k) *
5 Kylie Minogue - DISCO (10.8k)

I really did worry that she may dip below 10k for the week, so that's pleasing.

Oh, so she's already cleared silver certification. Which doesn't sound MUCH, but sales are so through the toilet this year that I'm guessing not THAT many albums have done it - particularly ones released this year. When I saw the year to date albums chart at the end of September (I think) it was full over 2019 (and earlier) carry overs

so at the rate she's selling probably a 16k second week. very nice. and with the third week Black Friday vinyl deals she's going to be at gold in no time. :disco:

That's really good, nearly 2k since the last update :o

She could well top 15k, take #3 and clear 70k in total by the end of the week.

She was on LORRAINE this morning apparently. Get those 2nd week sales Min!

She was on LORRAINE this morning apparently. Get those 2nd week sales Min!
She was, it was on in background whilst working from home. Nothing new covered, talked a bit about the cancer scare and Lorraine rattling on her usual shite saying Kylie really should hurry up and get married.

How did Kylie react to that?

What's with this urge for her to settle down?

The marriage bit? Just exclaimed Lorraine loudly and laughed. I imagine the cancer was prediscussed as it was more about the importance of people checking themselves.

I just copied and pasted I'm afraid.

Paloma's sales are slowing.

Paloma seems to be heading for a bit of a flop era. Platinum looks a long way off this time. Very happy that Kylie seems to be holding up decently though.

I also received my signed vinyl yesterday, which looks and sounds marvellous. I won't be buying anything further (until there is a re-release).

So I have requested a replacement because disc two of my marble vinyl is warped and when I checked before returning that Townsend could replace as it was sold out, I was told “don’t worry, we have loads left”.

Er... :D

She always says she doesn't think she'd be able to write an autobiography because she doesn't remember half of the things that have happened but a simple photo book and some choice (iconic) images brought all the memories flooding back.

This is the most relaxed I've seen her in years and it's not even a proper interview!

MUST SEE VIDEO:

Kylie's segment for Vogue’s Life in Looks:

Watch until the end to see her reaction to that Glastonbury outfit.

Seen this yesterday. She really wanted the 90s over with, but no Kylie, you will talk about going after Saffron thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom