Lady Gaga - Stupid Love

I just love the bit before the chorus, the delivery the production the backing track :disco:

CAUSE ALL I EVER WANTED WAS LOVE
HEY AH
HEY AH
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

We have ONE gay club in Estland. I love Lady Gaga, I think she's a really interesting artist.

I think she's a beautiful girl, I don't speak english but I love her lyrics they help me with my self esteem :):):))

You know despite everything I think I really rather like this.

It's basic as fuck, but by buggery does it hit my sweet spot.

This seems to be doing fine worldwide on most metrics, but gays online seem to be desperate to claim it as a flop? :D

Radio One are even playing it which they didn’t really do for Shallow which was never playlisted.

Black Porcelain and her non-existent career can SUCK IT. Not even Red One could save her ass back then.

#3 in the mids, will most likely go in at #4-5 on Friday. which is a great result for her. top 10 in the US is not guaranteed though, I'd expect top 15.

i'm really loving it now. totally silly and carefree but exquisitely well produced and a bit of a sugar rush.

#3 in the mids, will most likely go in at #4-5 on Friday. which is a great result for her. top 10 in the US is not guaranteed though, I'd expect top 15.

i'm really loving it now. totally silly and carefree but exquisitely well produced and a bit of a sugar rush.

Early predictions for the US are #6 so I´m cautiously confident she´ll stay top 10.

I’ve just woken up from a dream which went on and on and on about not being able to find the right entrance for a LANDY GAGA gig (and being given a FREE triple pack of Landy Gaga dildos by a kindly helpdesk man to make up for it), so I thought I’d see where she currently is on iTunes. Number FIFTY? (:D if :()

Anyway, I’ve decided that I like the video AND the song

don't know about stupid love but i'm currently mini-bopping to a bit of choice gaga. heavy metal lover, marry the night, applause, fashion!, dance in the dark... when she was good, she was great.

I’ve just woken up from a dream which went on and on and on about not being able to find the right entrance for a LANDY GAGA gig (and being given a FREE triple pack of Landy Gaga dildos by a kindly helpdesk man to make up for it), so I thought I’d see where she currently is on iTunes. Number FIFTY? (:D if :()

I have it at 6.

I believe they deleted it(it was still no.3 yesterday) and put the album version on, which they should have just done in the first place.

EDIT: 6 and 39 so maybe its both.

To be fair that's not bad. Shallow aside when did she last have a top 10 hit?

This has grown on me :D

I think that´s a great debut all things considered. We´ll see how it holds up though..

I see Radio 1 have playlisted her :o

Her VOX on this are genuinely like EAR CANDY. Hope Max Martin vocal produced the entire album.

That’s AWFUL.

I love the real version and I can’t normally STAND Gags. I’ve had it on repeat for the last MONTH.

Oh my god, oh my god, I like that as a novelty accompaniment. The Kim Wilde pout adds to the limited fun I suppose. The original is just so robust and throbbing it doesn't need any retouching for me.

I quite like it, for what it is. It's not official though, is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom