Lady Gaga - Stupid Love

I must say, I needed some POSITIVITY into my soul this morning - this stupid song with it's stupid video REALLY WORKED :disco:

Whilst I'm sure her label are thrilled that the song has had strong peaks so far on most charts, I wouldn't be surprised if it starts to hang around a bit as people need a bit of an UPLIFT.

Given the album is inevitably going to get shoved back this is going to have a longer shelf life than ever.

Given the album is inevitably going to get shoved back this is going to have a longer shelf life than ever.

what are the chances though, I see The Weeknd didn't mind and people are stuck in their houses streaming music all day long :disco:

this has ground to a total standstill - 72 on global spotify yesterday. Hot 100 run 5-30-25 and bound to PLUMMET soon with only radio keeping it afloat. A shame as I actually think it's a great song (or a good song with a great vocal?) and initial reaction was pretty positive.

this quite grew on me.

i think she kinda fucked it up with the video this time. it was really stupid. and uncool. and weirdly joyless considering they're basically just dancing in colourful getups.

The video is so corny. Her dancing is horrific. John Wayne is really the only visual serve she's given us since G.U.Y.

But the song is SO GOOD.

The video is so corny. Her dancing is horrific. John Wayne is really the only visual serve she's given us since G.U.Y.

But the song is SO GOOD.

Stop belittling the FANTASTIC video. I can't believe someone dared to push out this hot shit in 2020 and in an unironic but still ironic fashion, only GaGa!

If this had been released by that cut´n´paste bitch Ava Max it would have looked cheap and nasty, not that Gaga made it any better (or high budget) but I suppose that it's a throwback to her early days and it wouldn't seem out of place played in between some of her The Fame videos like Paparazzi or LoveGame :disco:

I CAN'T at this visual representation of some 20 something year old QUEEN's fantasy of what a live-action She-Ra movie would look like (only gayer). In fact, I bet whoever directed this video is an HOMOSEXUAL and we better be thankful and we better STAN.

i had a bit of a spazz out to stupid love yesterday. it's fun, quite like it now.

Stop belittling the FANTASTIC video. I can't believe someone dared to push out this hot shit in 2020 and in an unironic but still ironic fashion, only GaGa!

If this had been released by that cut´n´paste bitch Ava Max it would have looked cheap and nasty, not that Gaga made it any better (or high budget) but I suppose that it's a throwback to her early days and it wouldn't seem out of place played in between some of her The Fame videos like Paparazzi or LoveGame :disco:

I CAN'T at this visual representation of some 20 something year old QUEEN's fantasy of what a live-action She-Ra movie would look like (only gayer). In fact, I bet whoever directed this video is an HOMOSEXUAL and we better be thankful and we better STAN.
Peeps coming to us via quarantine and the Platinum Patrón :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom